Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Youth Crime - Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=761)

Unknown 07-27-2008 03:34 AM

Youth Crime - Debate

If you were in the governments position, how you tackle youth crime. In the UK the main bit of talk is about knife crime, in fact the other day 5 people were all stabbed and killed in one day throughout london. The different government parties have different views on what should be done.

The conflict between the parties has cause anxiety over the country. Nobody likes indecisive rule and that is exactly what is happening. Here is a few links about all of it if you are vague on the subject: Link 1 - Link 2

So come on! Express and validate your own opinion

Zolid 07-27-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown (Post 7748)
If you were in the governments position, how you tackle youth crime. In the UK the main bit of talk is about knife crime, in fact the other day 5 people were all stabbed and killed in one day throughout london. The different government parties have different views on what should be done.

The conflict between the parties has cause anxiety over the country. Nobody likes indecisive rule and that is exactly what is happening. Here is a few links about all of it if you are vague on the subject: Link 1 - Link 2

So come on! Express and validate your own opinion

Simple answer: Commit a crime = Forced joining the army! Good solution don't you think?

Unknown 07-27-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zolid (Post 7992)
Simple answer: Commit a crime = Forced joining the army! Good solution don't you think?

You think that giving them weapons to learn how to use is a good idea. That would be the last thing i would want to do.

Zolid 07-27-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown (Post 7997)
You think that giving them weapons to learn how to use is a good idea. That would be the last thing i would want to do.

Army teaches these kids discipline thats all.....

Unknown 07-27-2008 02:19 PM

It teaches them self control and discipline but is it really the way to go! There could be so many other options next to national service.

juvenilepunk 07-28-2008 12:51 PM

Theres really no way to stop violence. People will always kill or harm other people.

Unknown 07-28-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvenilepunk (Post 8641)
Theres really no way to stop violence. People will always kill or harm other people.

Because you haven't tried every possible option how can you be quite so sure of that?

Merecide 07-28-2008 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zolid (Post 7992)

Fucking incredible idea. I agree and support.

juvenilepunk 07-28-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown (Post 8785)
Because you haven't tried every possible option how can you be quite so sure of that?

Ok, you give me an option that will end crime permanently.

Merecide 07-29-2008 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvenilepunk (Post 8806)
Ok, you give me an option that will end crime permanently.

Option 1: Kill everyone who commits a crime.