Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   RuneScape Bug Abuse (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   How to Kill Someone 90 Levels Under you in PvP (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4020)

dk1st 12-31-2008 04:13 PM

How to Kill Someone 90 Levels Under you in PvP

Well maybe not the most useful glitch, but certainly good for a few laughs. In short if you have a familiar it is able to enter into combat with ANY level in a pvp world

---------------------------

Jimmymarch2

31-Dec-2008 21:40:01
Last edited on 31-Dec-2008 23:34:39 by Jimmymarch2

well, here is my storry.

i was doing the usual, killing green dragons with the cannon in pvp. suddenly some guy (level 138) comes to the green dragons with a pack yak... my cannon started shooting the pack yak and after that he went to the bank.
The next thing i know he has an ice titan following him... and my cannon shoots it. it comboed 10+'s and in the second hit i was dead. i went back, and the guy who did it said he got my cannonballs, and an amulet of glory. he then told me that it was for being at his spot, and trying to take it over.

When i was standing in the middle of lumbridge i could still hear my cannon attacking the familiar, and when i got back it hit me again. i took my cannon, and i ran away as fast as possible. i ran back, and then he told me what he got.

This is not about the items it's about the level.

Has this happened to anyone els before?

The reason why i went to pvp... is because there is never anyone my level there to kill me... also... i was risking 75k+ for future drops.

The main reason i was killing green dragons in pvp is because i was going to go dark bow pking with 60 ranged. my ranged level is 59... i was getting ready to do it, and i figured i would get my drops up for pvp before i can actuially pk.
When my cannon hit the pack yak i didn't think he would do anything about it. the pack yak was also walking up to me, and hitting me.

Rs Froums Quick find code: 74-75-615-58166159

Glitching 12-31-2008 04:43 PM

Don't you have to attack a monster/player for the summon monster to attack?
Also this could've happened because he attacked the summon causing it to retaliate.
Btw what was the guys combat level and what level of wildy was he in?

cave 12-31-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitching (Post 40279)
Don't you have to attack a monster/player for the summon monster to attack?
Also this could've happened because he attacked the summon causing it to retaliate.
Btw what was the guys combat level and what level of wildy was he in?

lol did you even read it? idiot

Vista 12-31-2008 05:54 PM

They cannon attacked the monster.
That's why it fought back Glitching.

Csg999 12-31-2008 06:00 PM

lol thats funny, this could help alot :P

Lust 12-31-2008 08:01 PM

Theoretically you could attack someone 118 combat levels lower then you.

BP4L 12-31-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dk1st (Post 40277)
Well maybe not the most useful glitch, but certainly good for a few laughs. In short if you have a familiar it is able to enter into combat with ANY level in a pvp world

---------------------------

Jimmymarch2

31-Dec-2008 21:40:01
Last edited on 31-Dec-2008 23:34:39 by Jimmymarch2

well, here is my storry.

i was doing the usual, killing green dragons with the cannon in pvp. suddenly some guy (level 138) comes to the green dragons with a pack yak... my cannon started shooting the pack yak and after that he went to the bank.
The next thing i know he has an ice titan following him... and my cannon shoots it. it comboed 10+'s and in the second hit i was dead. i went back, and the guy who did it said he got my cannonballs, and an amulet of glory. he then told me that it was for being at his spot, and trying to take it over.

When i was standing in the middle of lumbridge i could still hear my cannon attacking the familiar, and when i got back it hit me again. i took my cannon, and i ran away as fast as possible. i ran back, and then he told me what he got.

This is not about the items it's about the level.

Has this happened to anyone els before?

The reason why i went to pvp... is because there is never anyone my level there to kill me... also... i was risking 75k+ for future drops.

The main reason i was killing green dragons in pvp is because i was going to go dark bow pking with 60 ranged. my ranged level is 59... i was getting ready to do it, and i figured i would get my drops up for pvp before i can actuially pk.
When my cannon hit the pack yak i didn't think he would do anything about it. the pack yak was also walking up to me, and hitting me.

Rs Froums Quick find code: 74-75-615-58166159

He Could Have Attacked You Regardless. Because Your Out in The Wild and Your Pvp Level Of Whom You can attack increases

So let's say you were in teh wild, Erm 16 deep.

And Your a lvl 90, If you go in 16 wilderness. and The Lowest you could attack before was, lets say, 74? well, now it is 45. You Get me?

And It Goes For Levels Higher than your Combat.

dk1st 12-31-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BP4L (Post 40301)
He Could Have Attacked You Regardless. Because Your Out in The Wild and Your Pvp Level Of Whom You can attack increases

So let's say you were in teh wild, Erm 16 deep.

And Your a lvl 90, If you go in 16 wilderness. and The Lowest you could attack before was, lets say, 74? well, now it is 45. You Get me?

And It Goes For Levels Higher than your Combat.

#1 kid is not me
#2 the kid was lv 42 he was ***level 138*** i dont see how any level wildy would allow them two to fight

Lolwot 12-31-2008 09:43 PM

That is very rare that it happened, who would try that? it would be funny if he died :D

Chaos Knight 12-31-2008 10:22 PM

it only useful if you got high as summon