View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 02:45 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post
Sanjuro just agrees with whatever the mods/adminstration says. I think he is wanting a mod position.

His post was tl;dr and probably included something about how siyico is "da man".
You have a BAD history with flamning and disruption at rsu/2g1f i and alot of other members know what you are like, there is a discussion in the staff section about you currently. You signed up and went inactive for a long time, then suddenly you register and cause a shit storm.

+ Jared link is a Super mod, its his job to keep peace.

++ Im not a bad influence, i have been noted for my good work at ezud from a number of users, you sign up and know NOTHING about me? make a few posts and all of a sudden you can pick out the bad mods from the good?

Http://Ezud.com