View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:13 PM
Ezudian

Spire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura about

Stephen. I love your poems 10/10. they are great.

Tbh i cryed while ready the the last 2.

When i read them i think how about ive been losing my gf's in the most worst ways possible. (i read them as if there not, a poem about living to far away)

I think you should send them to her. She will be happy.

I make sure the people i like are happy. Im a really nice guy and you will probably never see me acting mean.

Dude, if i loved someone who lived so fa away, id do anything to, at the least, see her.

Make her feel like you care. Tell her in a passive way that you will come for her. you will be with her soon. Thats how i alway feel.

Don't ever get mad at her. She will always be right. Don't assume anything! I really fucked up things with a girl a year ago that way.(i assumed she was going to break up with me, and i hated being broke up with, so i did it, but she wasnt going to, a big fuck up). And just yesterday we hung out, and we made out for like 3 hours. But she is still sad about the guy who was forced to move away from her b/c of reasons. And today she never talked to me. I really thought we were going out. And just now she tells me she has enternal poblems to solve.

So whatever you do, do the right thing.