Thread: My Life
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of
Default My Life

My shitty life is starting to turn around. I came home today and found two letters addressed to me. They were both very important. One of them is from a college, which is saying I was chosen by my interest in academic achievement, which stated that I could go to college, right after 10th grade, and get college credits while still working on a highschool diploma. Normally, I would be doing this anyways, but I wouldn't be living on campus, and would only go to the college after half of a day at highschool. The second letter was from some organization which invited me to represent my school for some sort of conference based on my academic achievements and leadership skills(wtf?). Now I get to go to Washington D.C. for free! I will post scanned images of each letter later.