View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk
Default Almost got suspended

[hide=10]Well two days ago I was messing with this girl and I took her wallet. I stupidly took it to my next class and passed it around the class for people to laugh at. Though I forgot to pick it back up before class ended. So the next she asks me where her wallet is because she knows im always taking her stuff. I told her the truth, saying I lost it and dont know who has it. So she freaks out because it had her driving permit, a season pass to a local amusement park (Six Flags) a 24 hour fitness pass, and some other stuff, all in all coming out to $100+. So today I wake up and see she texted me...she told her mom about the wallet. So her mom came to the school talked to the dean of discipline and told him that I stole the wallet, though she forgot to mention it was a joke..So now im stressed out of my mind. I get called into the dean and he tells me, if you don't find the wallet by the end of the day I will have to suspend you and put you on probation. So the entire day I was stressing out but then came up with a genius idea. I told her to tell the dean that I will pay her the $100 (which I have to). She told him and he dropped the case, though her mom is still pissed. So now I have to pay her $100 by Friday. Hey it's better than getting suspended...or is it..No one ever found the wallet, though me and three-four other people believe one kid from the class I was passing it around in took it.[/hide]