Thread: The Old Nite
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
noobs, me and a few others have had access to this account for months now it's nothing new, but when it gets to the stage that people like you know it then that's bad.

don't give Envy any credit as he probably just read it on Sythe or something because the pass is mass leaked. you are full of shit trying to say it's getting locked and unlocked every 2 hours, the account has been locked since 05 or 06 i think, nobody has had access since.
Chill Sayank. All I know is that YES it has been around for quite some time, but it was recently publicly given away, and now kiddies on sythe and what not have it. It WAS unlocked ONCE today, and according to the kid who sent it over to me, it was hopefully going to be unlocked at least once in the next two hours, from the time I posted this.

Jagex Unlock systems work using the number of appeals, the grammar, and supposidely word count, people who used to recover "rare names" would send in at least 10, for a 50/50 rate of unlock/recovering.

So calm down.