View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

like the simple minded fucks you are, you will never understand how any of our bugs work. you live inside the little box that stops you from excelling at anything, you believe anything anyone says. 'invalid character'? no such thing, i could list 100 reasons why just the theory of an invalid character is bullshit, Jared or someone just made it up and like the simple minded fucks you are, you believe it. like Fluid said earlier, we get attacked by a revenant in the vid proving it's not just some lame little 'invincibility' bug.

the reason we were always hesitant to post anything on this site is because of exactly what's happened, all you wannabe elitist fags think you are top shit and assume you know how it's done because of what i mentioned earlier, if one nerd comes in here and says 'oh i know how this is done 2ez s0n lolz its just invincibility' all the other nerds believe it.

when you really think about it, every major bug that's been found within the past give or take 6 months (that wasn't caused directly by Jagex e.g like an update caused some fuck up like the penguin spying bug that everyone knew about) has been first found by us then slowly trickles its way down and eventually lands in your leeching hands where you idiots think of lame little names for it and make a whole bunch of videos.

and to Dvok or Ice or whoever the fuck you are (just another wannabe elitist fag), keep living inside your little box waiting for the next bug to be leaked to you so you can go do it and claim how awesome you are because Jagex didn't care enough to ban you and you made a few mil.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.