View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hej View Post
You're an idiot and you're trying to cover it up, i have never said i had a dupe EXCEPT for blood rune smuggeling wich was found by me both the familiar method and an unknown that you dont know of, I might upload a vid of it someday because some of the functions are still usefull. I have never said i know a 300M+ P/H moneymaking method, my/our last BA smuggle was around 40m/h, and our corporeal beast solo is forms of bug abuse that your little brain is not capable of understanding, all of our bugs are real do you really think that i would care wether you think it's fake or not? You're just a jealous piece of shit living of leeching and doing crappy ass graphicals in w31, so please shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
I don't do graphicals. Fluid karma claimed the dupe and the 300M P/h money making as you could read from my above post. Nice nerd raging like an asian.

I know this glitch is like 'invalid character' or whatever. You can duo the corp without being hurt. This glitch Isn't very big yo. You can duo without getting hurt no bug abuse involved.

Also: U Mad Bro? Raging proves im right

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track