View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:56 PM
High Donator

Phinal has a spectacular aura aboutPhinal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
LOL what are you talking about? Are you on dope? I single-handedly brought Ezud up without knowing anyone at all and created its reputation back in 2008. I've done everything for this site with help from Fatality, Jello, ElixiR, and many more people that are still with us today. Attiusca has helped a lot but just because she's helped doesn't mean that I haven't done anything for Ezud. I remember back when you were a scamming little faggot. I remember you from many, many, unfortunate incidents. You don't know what you're talking about. As soon as I let ONE person know that Ezud was back, it spread like wild fire. To be honest people have left and are discouraged about joining or rejoining Ezud because Attiusca's reputation of being a troll discourages them from coming. I've given her the opportunity to help me run a site and has done a great job if you ask me. But giving all power and content to a single person just like that for helping out? That's nonsense. I with a few others have given Ezud its image and given Ezud its reputation that still brings in over 300-400 guests a DAY and 200-400 guests when we were dead for TWO years. You, sir, don't know what you're talking about. If you're so great, where's your 20k+ member forums today? Seems to me not in your hands. Tell me, did you get fucked over by people who said the same thing? "Phinal doesn't do shit he has people helping DEMOTE DEMOTE!" Attiusca and I pull our own weight on this forum, I'm more behind the scenes while she's more up front doing the moderation part of an admin.
"Envy you've lost your mind and still haven't found it" - Weezy F baby(and the f is for forensics)
real G's move in silence like lasagna

dont get it twisted