View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
Well I just wanted to introduce myself firstly. My name is Altair. I'm from RsBot. I've been a part of that community for going on 8 months now. I have over 300 posts and I'm pretty well known. Recently I've been seeing a lot of bug abuse and glitching videos and it's gotten me pretty interested.

Well earlier today I created a thread over there asking if anyone could give me tips or pointers for starting out. Well Svew one of the best bug abusers in the world actually posted in my thread, and referred me to here to get started.

That link is here- http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.p...=1#post1646433

Anyways, He referred me here, I signed up and here I am now. I finished reading Teh God's Guide on Cheating and I gotta say it helped me out alot. It even gave me some ideas on how to do glitches like Infinite Pray and Invincibility.

Well I know that I have such a low post count so therefore many of you will find me untrustworthy. I'm not here to leak or beg for you guys to leak me glitches. I'm just looking for someone to help me get started so that I can learn to find glitches and bugs on my own. I'm solely interested in bugging for personal gain. I do NOT intend to leak glitches. If I find a nice glitch I might post it in here, but I will not tell how it is done. For the time being I just want to become a trusted part of this community, get better at bugging, and learn some pretty cool stuff for my own gain.

I'm particularly interested in smuggles. I've always wanted to smuggle out sacred clay bows for my pure. :)

Anyways if anyone has any pointers or such that they'd like to share post here. Comment, Flame, Whatever.....

To Mods- Sorry if this thread is breaking the rules guys, I'm still new here, today is my first day.

So yeah....Comment, Flame, Whatever.....

Cheers

Altair
Welcome to the community, just keep it cool and don't be like Svew ;)!
I'm Tea btw from rsbot

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.