Thread: Ban Altair :)
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Ezudian

Scamming OS is on a distinguished road

I'd like to point out how you guys are complete ass holes. This guy did want to leech, but you know damn fucking well everyone of you has leeched from people you know. Don't pick on the kid cause he's new and doesn't know anything. I'm a bawz leech, coolstoryhuh?
So is Envy, Jello, Jared, Me, Elmos, Ice, Mezala, Dragon, Every one else. Everyone has done it and you all picked this new kid to flame and start an uproar, he wants to learn. He asked what an SI was and you flipped shit over that. I realized you "let" him apologize, when he didn't even need to do that. Because the the people in power can just ban him for not doing what they say. Xander is the only one not power abusing. Let's see everyone else apologize for leeching/leaking, instead of picking on new people and taking advantage of them.

Oh for the failed trolling that's going to come, I'm not mad bro. I scam I, I can't pk, I'm a faggot, Uhhhhh what else would you say, l0l i iz banzored, You may say I have no life, let's see, hai. kthxbai. <3 Love youuuuuu.

Altair, you wont learn anything here. Chances are you'll just be banned in the future.
Don't take anything Mezala, Attiusca, Ice, or Elmosbox try to say to you personally. They're failed trolls. Dawgggg.