View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Ezudian

xel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by svew View Post
this is fake me and champ proved this fake when he showed us 2 pics that looked exactly the same, the house portal hasnt moved, he didnt move his camera angle, the only difference was his inventory.

stop posting fake pics for attention SAYANK this is like your wat 50th time

took me 5 minutes to make this picture, it couldve been made more realistic by taking it in an area without npcs (he used a p server or edited the yellow dots or maybe used a p server but failed to notice theres no npcs or red dots in the cws pic and forgot to add em) but you get the point

i shouldve waited for him 2 post those 2 pics that look exactly the same because i cant find em >.>.
your such a noob svew, how did you 'prove' anything? by showing you can make bad fakes?

of course, i took a pic of the world then my invent to prove it was a member world you idiot. i also wasn't going to show those other 2 pics on here, i have about 50 others of me in more interesting places.

oh and btw, members worlds retain almost no special effects or npc's on f2p worlds, theres no items or npcs in short. learn some basic bug abuse please =/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Fail, just complete fail. I can't believe even one guy thought this was legit. for one, these were "Just a bit over a week old" right?Last time I checked, non members had a Upgrade to Members option at the top, to the right of the search. Fucking lame.
sorry dude but you really FAIL, go to a members world, switch to f2p and tell me what you see okay thanks, then come back and see if i still fail. what a fucking moron seriously.