Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen
Default Take a moment to realise

I have one simple suggestion, for the whole of Ezud.

Section 1.
Realize that this is a FORUM, you have no RIGHT to be here, it's a privilege.
This isn't real life, you can't sue Envy for banning you from the forums. If you get banned, at least he was kind enough to put an appeal section. If you don't get your appeal approved, OH FUCKING WELL, move on, it's a forum.

Section 2.
Quit whining about OMG power abuse!@12121@!@! feel free to retort this statement with "But what about the you and dorito thing?!?!?!" But just know, for my part at least, i realized how retarded that was.

It's a FORUM. Not real life, you don't have a right to be here, the admins don't have to let you use these forums, they do so out of kindness. If they ban a user for calling someone a poophead, so what? it's their forums, they can do as they please. for those who will scream and cry "that will lead to corruption!" I'll point it out again, this is a forum, not real life. They can be as corrupt as they damn well please. Don't like it? you're not held here by force, leave. Received an infraction you thought was unfair? Post it in the appeal section, after that, the outcome is the outcome. no matter how much you bitch and whine about getting it, it's still going to be there.

the main reason for this post is simply, I'm fed up with all the E-drama.

Admins: Don't be scared to ban someone, for fucks sake, you guys made the forum.

Members: Follow the rules. if you break them, you broke them. no one forced you to break them, last time I checked you had to be over 13 years of age to use a forum. I'm prety sure 13 year olds know what they do.

-- Epic Qoute List --
"Here Tyriq, A rose just for you!
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Support the Kolored Kids Klub!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Banned

nX.vicious is on a distinguished road

nobody cares if your fed up, who are you?

sure its a forum, but a forum doesnt work if the admins/mods dont have restrictions so dont go saying that mods should/can go ban whoever the fuck they want, clearly they can but they won't for no reason unless they want this forum to fail and not get any members, who likes a site with powerhungry admin? noone. so last time i checked they didnt want that

talk about stating the obvious.. and members have free speech, rules get broken, so what? you cant have a perfect forum. and the whole forum isnt going to change just because your being an emotional carebear and cant handle some good old e-drama, it happens on every forum so get over it

move along nothing to see here lock this thread thx

Old 10-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
"that will lead to corruption!" I'll point it out again, this is a forum, not real life. They can be as corrupt as they damn well please. Don't like it? you're not held here by force, leave. Received an infraction you thought was unfair? Post it in the appeal section, after that, the outcome is the outcome. no matter how much you bitch and whine about getting it, it's still going to be there.
But thanks for not reading that part, and skipping straight to being a faggot :)

yes, you're right, they would lose activity if they went totally insane. Never once did I say they SHOULD ban without reason, I simply stated they shouldn't be afraid to ban someone, and CAN ban without reason.

Move along, nothing to see here, USER FAILED.

-- Epic Qoute List --
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Old 10-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
But thanks for not reading that part, and skipping straight to being a faggot :)

yes, you're right, they would lose activity if they went totally insane. Never once did I say they SHOULD ban without reason, I simply stated they shouldn't be afraid to ban someone, and CAN ban without reason.

Move along, nothing to see here, USER FAILED.
Quote:
you can't have a perfect forum.
people cry(u), people scam, admins/mods abuse powers, people leak, people bitch and whatever, it happens on every single forum. nothing is going to change because you (LOL) want it to. get over it, get used to it or leave

Old 10-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Ezudian

I never said i was going to change it, did i? God damn dude, come up with legitimate arguments for once in your life, and don't post random shit to make yourself look "cool".

Seriously, you do nothing but prove how mentally challenged you are by posting this shit, good fight kid, you tried.

-- Epic Qoute List --
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Old 10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
I never said i was going to change it, did i? God damn dude, come up with legitimate arguments for once in your life, and don't post random shit to make yourself look "cool".

Seriously, you do nothing but prove how mentally challenged you are by posting this shit, good fight kid, you tried.
lol u serious? ur whole thread is about wanting people to stop bitching (changing them and how they act on the forum or what they do)

dont be retarded

Quote:
you can't have a perfect forum
so just stop crying, e-drama happens everywhere

end of thread
Old 10-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

O both of you shut the hell up. Drop the damn subject. This should be closed. You talk about e-drama when your causing it, so both of you stfu and get over it
Old 10-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
O both of you shut the hell up. Drop the damn subject. This should be closed. You talk about e-drama when your causing it, so both of you stfu and get over it

Ok, number one kid, don't come on my fucking thread and spam/flame me. You had no reason to post if you're going to do that bullshit. Number two, i didn't cause shit, keep on though, being a fucking cunt, see if you don't go offline for a fucking month.

-- Epic Qoute List --
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Old 10-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Yes admins can do what they want but no one likes corrupt admins who ban people just because they hold a grudge. Us admins at ezud believe in giving everyone a fair chance and applying all the rules to everyone. This is a topic about nonsense. Closed

Thanks Eskimo
Closed Thread