Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Ezudian

Rapidfire can only hope to improve
Default Nice coding jagex...............

antileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOLantileech ROFLOLOLOL
[Hide=120]
Keep ALL items above death(above 3) and not get gravestone

Die in the dwarf cannon underground place, south of the fishing guild and you dont get a gravestone and you keep all items upon death
Has no uses yet i dont think
NOTE:it is not a safe zone and you respawn in lumbridge some people train there.

Can someone let me know if this is the same with all quest places, because i know itchlarins helper pyramid does/did the same thing and there might be spots where you dont keep all items

2. When your smithing go down to chainbody and it has bolder letters to the rest
3. Fixed like 1-2 weeks ago: Go on unidentified java applet or w.e and go to camelot fountains, they have same texture as firecapes xD (doesnt work anymore
[/hide]
[/hide]