Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > Runescape General

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Ezudian

veren is on a distinguished road
Default veren`s phishing gallery

UPDATE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

havent posted in ages so guess its time....
[hide=20]

that what i took pic`s of but i always forget which is a fail. anyway hope you enjoy

END OF UPDATE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i havent been phishing in like 4 weeks i just couldnt be bothered and then everyone was saying oh phishing is dead and so on well my friend is poor he came back to runescape so he asked me to help him get rich again so i said il phish him something real quick and as soon as i started to look for someone within about 30seconds had a person and i dont get how people get so dum but like 2minutes later good game ags and full void including melle range mage and that staff thing.......

well just goes to show phishing is not dead took me within 5minutes to get this, anyways hope you like it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well not used to makin threads and stuff but give it a go.... just a few of my phishs only been phish for week or so

[/hide]

well thats basically it i did used to phish for pixels but now i just phish for a laugh as you can see some of those low amounts is just for a laugh to drop the guys void torso etc well yea i guess thats that so hate/rate whatever

my bad if i posted any doubles