Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Red Carpet

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Ezudian

TR1PL3M is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TR1PL3M
Default Hello from triplem!

Hey ezud!

I've just joined up after seeing loads of people from TO being here so bare with me until I understand the whole system and I hope I have some fun here! I'm gona post a little bit about myself so if you***8217;re interested read on!

My RS History
My names Matthew I live in England, I'm 15 and go to a school in a city called Doncaster. In 2005 I started playing rs, this kid next door got me into it and at the time I just saw it at the same level as a flash game. I went on for about a year playing legit up until the point my internet broke.

It was then I got involved in a FPS called delta-force: black hawk down, it was a pretty cool game but by today***8217;s standards a pile of crap. This led to me joining a FPS clan and getting addicted to Counter-Strike! I then went to around to late 2006 picking up lots of stuff about computers. My squad kicked me after they found out I had used hacks but some of the members still remained close friends.

2007, I was clan-less and feeling depressed so I went back to RS but now knowing a lot more about the game and 'hacking'. I set off to find auto-miners and scripts to come across fagex.net this was my first ever instance of being part of a cheating community. This is where I picked up some graphics skills and some knowledge of VB6. In someone***8217;s signature I saw a link to tainted-ones.com so I followed it to be amazed by the extremely large collection of bugs.

I stayed with tainted-ones for a long time trying to work out bugs and generally just learning more and more about bug abuse I wasn***8217;t smart enough to find my own so I just tried out the releases and expanded on them as much as I could. I was picking things up really quick and giving back to the forum in anyway I could think of, when, the forums turned pony.

Because of TO shutting down I was pretty much heart-broken. All id done for months was browse the forums, didn***8217;t game, didn***8217;t get out much***8230; the forum had pretty much taken over my life and it was gone. I wasn***8217;t the most respected member but the forums really were part of me. I then went on with my life, going from rsbot too psp hacking and now back to bug abuse.

Hobbys
I enjoy doing a whole range of sports, including kayaking, canoeing, climbing, mountain biking, rowing and swimming. I like doing computer based stuff such as programming, web design and of course gaming!

Well that***8217;s pretty much me and my history, I hope I get on here and find some good bugs!
Old 02-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Welcome to Ezud. (:
Hopefully you'll be as active here as you were on TO. <3