Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

View Poll Results: Should Beitsafafa be banned or stay unbanned?
Banned 35 77.78%
Unbanned 10 22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Imo im going to have to say no ban. Yes, ive been hacked by a member on here once. Yes, he was banned. But, he did end up giving a sincere appoligy and gave me back my money. Imo if Mezala gave back what he owed and wrote something dear such as an apology letter he should be allowed to stay, and will most likely learn from his mistake if he enjoys Ezud.com as much as he says.

(The person who scammed me, is unbanned, that is why i vote in Mezalas favor.)
Old 12-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Ban... Fat got re-banned, so why does Mezala get to skip?

This wouldn't happen on Sythe, I'm not saying Ezud is as bad as Sythe, but it's getting that way due to poor decisions of admins.

Old 12-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

ban, greedy pixel hugger who doesn't contribute anything to this site.

whilst we wait for the verdict, feel free to lol at the following:

i'm sure this picture will help you make up your mind!
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:35 AM
Ezudian

Xero will become famous soon enough

Wow is it really that hard to ban one immature person?Just ban him and go on with your lives you will forget about him in a week anyway all he'll do is cause more trouble.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:55 AM
Ezudian

SYther has a spectacular aura aboutSYther has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SYther

ban... once a scammer always a scammer, even if he pays back what he scammed, what stops him from scamming another member of ezud, if he knows he can get unbanned

fail
Old 12-17-2008, 04:23 AM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Leave it up to Fat and fatality.

They were the ones scammed. Don't let community decide. If fat/Fatality don't care then let him say.

If they want him banned then ban him.
agree with u a lot. if we dont no the story and all the details why should the public even be involved. Let the people that were involved and no the details decide.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:29 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP4L View Post
I think He Should be Banned...

Mainly Because, He SCAMMED someone...

What if i scammed Fatality, Im preety darn sure your going to ban me if you have the proof.

Just Because Mez was a mod, doens't make him any different than any other member.

He is the same as me or Fat or Fatality, Just with more power as a user on Ezud.com

If he scammed, and there is proof, whether it's mez or Me or anyone else, They SHOULD be banned.

That just shows they can't be trusted and there is another reason they should be banned.

That's just my opinion.

Love,
BP4L
yo dood did u not read fat said its alright that im paying him back why shuld i be bannd if the victim doesnt care? talk to him ur self
Old 12-17-2008, 04:40 AM
1# Rare Name Salesman

Peetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of light

Should stay BANNED.
He phails.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:05 AM
Ezudian

BP4L has a spectacular aura aboutBP4L has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beitsafafa View Post
yo dood did u not read fat said its alright that im paying him back why shuld i be bannd if the victim doesnt care? talk to him ur self
It Doesn't Matter if he doesn't care, or if he does.

YOU Scammed, which in turn, Makes You A Scammer, and As i said, it's not fair that you scammed, then your getting another chance?

i know if would've scammed, i would have gotten banned on the spot.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:42 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beitsafafa View Post
noob you're retarded, because you could scam anyone again just because you have remorse and give the shit back doesn't mean you wont scam again.

it clearly involves the community (noobs who say why does the community care) because it determines whether we have a scammer or not on the site.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Closed Thread