Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Damn, nice house... Lol @ Snow in CA.

XandeR
Old 12-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Thanks, snow is up to 6-7 inches at my house now. I think we might have school
off again tomorrow
Old 12-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Wtf we get like 8 times that and at most its a delayed opening. That's some bullshit. But, your lucky 1. you live in cali 2. you got the fucking day off for half of an inch of snow rofl.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Ezudian

Enemy has a spectacular aura aboutEnemy has a spectacular aura aboutEnemy has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, really it's not that hard to get around with that little of snow. Even though you probably don't have the right equipment to deal with snow, you can walk through that.
On Monday we have about 10 inches of snow, -15 outside (with wind -30) and I had to walk to school. =/
And I don't like in Canada either.
But still, kudos on getting school off. xD

~Enemy
Old 12-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

Just measured it, got up to 8 inches. School has been cancelled for the rest of the week and I officially start my christmas vocation. But I have to take my finals in january :S
Old 12-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

lol this happened to me also i live in calif, was wicked lol

Old 12-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

We got 4-5 inches of snow the other day and we didn't even get a snow day.. their isn't even snow on the ground their panzi!
Old 12-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Ezudian

EndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura about

A week of for snow! Well atleast we don't have to live on a fault line over here ;)

Old 12-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Ezudian

The fault line is a very very small factor to pay for living in California.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Wtf thats noob, I just got finished with shoveling off 20" of snow off of my driveway after school .. but

Utah has best snow on earth bichez

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track