Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 03:49 AM
Ezudian

SYther has a spectacular aura aboutSYther has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SYther

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGopher View Post
Yup. Makes no sense when it's healthier for you than cigarettes.
thats why I picked weed over cigarettes, It's not healthy but its healthier...
I think people who are 'addicted' and say they need to are just not right in the mind, I use to smoke weed Weekends without no problem and I loved doing it on weekends, I could wait,

I can't stand Cigarettes though, tried one and didn't like it.. they should be banned and they should sell weed/mary jane in your local shops,

fail
Old 01-25-2009, 10:22 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

In addition to the argument. Marijuana does no harm to the body. Other then kill brain cells. Maybe you'll forget your name but you'll be floatin on air for a couple or hours
Old 01-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

I think a poll was just taken recently around the country, only 41% of the people who took it said it should be legal. I thought it would of been more.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:19 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
I think a poll was just taken recently around the country, only 41% of the people who took it said it should be legal. I thought it would of been more.
That actually is a surprising percent. I thought alot more would've said yes. But, alot of people get a rush out of doing illegal stuff and smoking weed makes it ten times better when your not supposed to be doing it.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:50 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Weed can do damage to you, if you mix it with tobacco obviously. Listen to this song

Artist: The streets
Song name: Irony of it all

Http://Ezud.com
Old 01-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Ezudian

Crayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Crayon Boy Send a message via Skype™ to Crayon Boy

Weed does no damage to your body. Exept for your brain of course, but nothing major.

There's this documentary type of a movie called "Super high me". The author of that film is a comedian and he has been smoking marijuana for many years. when he saw the "super size me" movie, he said he could make a movie "Super high me" as a joke in one of his performances. So there was this movie director in the audience and he though why not.

So yeah, the movie shows what happens to him when he doesnt smoke marijuana for a month (they take an I.Q. test, a math test, a psychologything test, a sperm test and some other tests) and after that month, he smokes marijuana every morning, everyday for a month, so he would be stoned all the time. And they take the same tests again when he's stoned. After those 2 months, they compare the test results, and the results are srsly surprizing. Well, i'm not saying wot happens, just go and download that movie (pm if u cant find it, ill give u a link), all i can say is that marijuana does NO HARM, not even to your lungs.

Old 01-31-2009, 08:45 PM
Ezudian

Torn is on a distinguished road

I used to smoke it,and pop pills,drink and occasionally use harder drugs at parties.
I think its illegal for govermental reasons.How ever Im not sure why.Growing it in the US,or legalizing coffee shops(places to smoke weed or buy it.) would give a huge boost to the economies shitty state.Idk,ive had this disscussion so many times im sick of it.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Ezudian

EndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura about

If you smoke it during puberty whilst your brain is still developing and most vunrable (Except near birth) It can stunt your brain growth or change the way you body develops. One cell killed could cause you to develop/not develop spots and other minor effects such as that. Rarely it can cause your brain to develop itself in a way that could cause dislexia etc.

Old 02-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Ezudian

fpsnx is on a distinguished road

i smoked marihuana its great! was soo much lought i was loughting from nothing lol
Old 02-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Jak

kid can almost spell laugh **