Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thainerr View Post
Wait do you have any pictures of sailing then?
I'm not the person who got onto THAT server, you'd have to bug SaTaX.

I have pictures of summoning pre-released on my other comp though, I'll try to dig some up.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Jared why are you lying saying saTax found sailing.

That's bullshit and you know it.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
I'm not the person who got onto THAT server, you'd have to bug SaTaX.

I have pictures of summoning pre-released on my other comp though, I'll try to dig some up.
You're so full of it ;P And people are believing you >.<

That was before German worlds were released ^_^ Back when you could load the links. Now, if a world is off the list, it's offline. That wasn't always the case ;D
Old 10-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Ezudian

laughman182 can only hope to improve

yeah i knew of this like a week ago
Old 10-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Ezudian

laughman182 can only hope to improve

and i do believe you on jagex lying to us
Old 10-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
You're so full of it ;P And people are believing you >.<

That was before German worlds were released ^_^ Back when you could load the links. Now, if a world is off the list, it's offline. That wasn't always the case ;D
Hey kiddie. Ask SaTaX, ask Slytherman, Ask ENVY, there are more worlds than just the german ones, if you had any common sense whatsoever, you would realize that there ARE hidden worlds, and test servers, usually though *unless you had a proxied UK IP* you would be unable to load the javascript.

Lurk more.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

So, Jared, Jagex made the whole skill 'sailing' years ago when hidden worlds were possible and now they just abandoned it? I highly doubt they would put that much work in a update to stop it from going through. A whole SKILL. It just doesn't make sense therefore I don't take anyone's word that you guys got in hidden worlds and did "sailing" , if so lets see some screenshots , skill guides, skill levelups and areas to train the skill?
Old 10-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
So, Jared, Jagex made the whole skill 'sailing' years ago when hidden worlds were possible and now they just abandoned it? I highly doubt they would put that much work in a update to stop it from going through. A whole SKILL. It just doesn't make sense therefore I don't take anyone's word that you guys got in hidden worlds and did "sailing" , if so lets see some screenshots , skill guides, skill levelups and areas to train the skill?
What part of I was not the one to actually be able to sail? It was SaTaX's project, and he was the one who cracked that specific world.

And Hidden worlds are still possible, and still exist - it is just that nowadays the links are nearly impossible to crack, you had about 1/100th of a chance of getting a beta "crack" as opposed to password cracking runescape accounts. And who said it is stopped from coming out? Last time I checked, a few months back everyone beleived it was going to come out due to the pirate updates, the new skill icon on the highschores *Go look at youtube, runescape highscore sailing" And hey, not expecting you to believe anything, but if somebody manages to actually get to one of these words nowadays, well - all the more luck to ya. Oh also, think of the possible bugs with such a skill, why release a knowingly buggy skill, and Jagex has been hinting for months now that a new skill is in the process of being made.

P.S. - since about 7 people have asked me, Operation hidden worlds was shut down with the shutdown of RSU, a few years back.

I personally - have no proof. Your going to have to ask SaTaX. But then again, I never once said it was EYE (I) who sailed.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Ezudian

Here is one of the hundreds of videos made by kiddies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-X3hRFsS5k
Old 10-09-2009, 03:02 AM
Ezudian

I'd believe saTax more than any of those fat ginger kids on youtube. Get his ass on here