Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Ezudian

Pork is on a distinguished road

I think it may have used to of been world 120 but now its some password protected page and who knows whats on it@@@
Old 10-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh god View Post
Found out, It's world 120.
how'd you find out
Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Jared, stop trying to act cool. SaTaX told you this stuff, you never did it, you seem to have no idea from the things you're stating. You didn't "crack" these worlds, you simply tried two letters and one number combinations, "es2" for example in the links. If you call that cracking, you've obviously never really cracked. You just tried for a link that loaded a world(in an html iframe, you couldn't load the applets in a normal window).

And yes, I know there are more worlds. Along with the German world(before the language was released), I was able to get on to two other worlds: one that had not been updated since late 2004/early 2005 and allowed unbalanced trades/wilderness pking; and one that was up to date at the time, but very buggy and seemed to be used for some other type of testing.

Don't go calling your elders kiddies if you have no idea what they're talking about, k?

And sailing is bullshit, SaTaX never found it, or I'm willing to bet. I doubt he has any legit screenshots or anything that could prove sailing exists/existed. The icon on the highscores was proven fake when someone noticed one of the minigame ranks was missing in the picture(evidence of firebug being used).

If you get some real evidence, by all means post it here, because I'd love to see it.
Hey, hey you.

Look at the more recent posts by members, after Jagex changed the urls several times *As you'd probably know if you weren't a moron* there was a need for a brute forcer, as several world link(s) involved words, phrases, even random number codes. Also - even for your bullshit explanation of "es2" there are still 5184 possible combinations, not including if the number is in another position.

Also - why do you find it hard to believe that sailing was a possible skill on a beta world, not yet released - when you yourself JUST stated something that sounds as ridiculous as what I stated. You said you found two worlds, one that was buggy, and one that ALLOWED UNEVEN TRADING/PKING. Although I personally know this is true, who is to say your not lying, right there? Your story sounds as bullshit as mine!

And hey, at least I didn't travel 700 (or w\e) miles to see a girl who's mom thought I was a rapist. Sorry for going there, but don't try to annoy me, or try to "Act cool" or any of the other things you are failing to do here, and ASK SATAX, he is on msn from time to time, why are you all up my ass asking me for pictures, when I've already stated I'M not the guy to ASK?

And hey, prove your side of the story, post some proof of a non edited world, with proof of date, and not just you in the area before the initial removal.

I can't prove sailing, as I didn't claim it, or even say it existed, I'm saying from what I was shown/told around two years ago, it existed on a beta world.

So - In the words of (you):

If you get some real evidence, by all means post it here, because I'd love to see it.

`Jared
Old 10-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yea, kid.

:)
Old 10-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Ezudian

Nachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Nachos
Send a message via AIM to Nachos

satax r getting sood
Old 10-10-2009, 03:57 AM
Ezudian

Crayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Crayon Boy Send a message via Skype™ to Crayon Boy

Sailing never existed. One of J-mods said that on public forums and dev. diary. The pic of sailing skill being on hs was fake.

Old 10-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Ezudian

Crayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Crayon Boy Send a message via Skype™ to Crayon Boy

"I Pixill I asks:
Probably a question you saw coming - Can you shine anymore light on the new skill that's coming?

Mod Mark: Honestly, it***8217;s not the Sailing skill. That was a crazy rumour based on a picture of a mage on a dock, who apparently is sailing a ship. He isn***8217;t, and there is no Sailing skill. Interestingly, several of the team here at Jagex love sailing, so it did give us some cool ideas for the future. Oh, and the new skill is far better than sailing.

Mod Fetzki: We couldn***8217;t believe it when we saw the fake Sailing icon that someone had put on to the highscore list, but the community identified it as a fake very quickly."

http://devblog.runescape.com/view_po...t_id=30&page=1

Sorry for the double post.

Old 10-10-2009, 05:27 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Believing what Jagex says, You sir, #1
Old 10-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
And hey, at least I didn't travel 700 (or w\e) miles to see a girl who's mom thought I was a rapist.?
lolwtf? I think you're mistaking me for someone else.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
lolwtf? I think you're mistaking me for someone else.
Your right.

Name changes = ftl.

Anyways, wheres your proof, bud?