Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 03:49 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunk View Post
Well WAR makes ppl crazy.
You should be banned from ever trying to speak in the "Intelligent Discussion" forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootylove View Post
Nunk, you posted a mornic post. Please, DO NOT enter the intelligent discussion again! EVER.

----

If you suggest putting childern into military camp will work, than you're wrong. It's simply a mere punishment; similar as getting yelled at by your parents. You will end up doing it again. There's nothing that American soceity can do, but punish them accordingly (Juvy). If we do put them in juvy, they will end up having more haterd towards police/goverment and comit more crimes. WE SHOULD LET PARENTS MONITOR THEIR CHILDREN.
Like all punishments it has to distinguish right and wrong, that is why i support spanking children at a younger age. Your not smacking them hard, you are just being dominant and showing them what they did is wrong.

And it works, i was punished like that and never put a foot wrong. The military could work in the same way. My thoughts would be to do half military service and half community service.

Parents should monitor their children, but for some reason alot don't care, i've seen 4yr olds out on the road playing, where the hell are the parents >.<.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:54 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

So you support violence? Just imagine, if you had a child, you spanked/hit him until he was a vicious teenager. He will learn from your actions, and preform it on other people. I DO NOT SUPPORT HITTING/SPANKING CHILDREN.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:13 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootylove View Post
So you support violence? Just imagine, if you had a child, you spanked/hit him until he was a vicious teenager. He will learn from your actions, and preform it on other people. I DO NOT SUPPORT HITTING/SPANKING CHILDREN.
There is a fine line between abuse and discipline, if your correcting behaviour without pain then surely they won't become a vicious teenager (I never became one). If the kid is learning what i'm teaching him/her then that is a good thing, i want them to take in the lesson.

It isn't like smacking somebody about, think of it as dog training you nip at the dogs neck when they do bad things. All you are doing is showing the dog who is dominant, if they do it then they get a nip at the neck (which doesn't hurt the dog).
Old 07-31-2008, 08:43 AM
Ezudian

xkylex is on a distinguished road

Some children have turned out bad, from not being hit/spanked when they have done something wrong.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:37 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

You cannot force a child or teen, or even an adult to join the army because they committed a crime. That whole concept is idiotic and would never work. And im sure
the military does not want incompetent thugs flooding in.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:44 PM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

You're proposing, KILL EVERYONE THAT COMMITS A CRIME. What if I litter? To I deserve to die? Of course not, that's not a way to stop crime.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:39 AM
Ezudian

xkylex is on a distinguished road

Not killing everyone that commits a crime, but tougher sentences.
Etc, if your caught with a knife then say 3 months in jail, fullstop.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

You cannot put someone in jail for carrying a knife, it will never happen.

Tags
crime, debate, government, violence, youth