Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Ezudian

Zenji is on a distinguished road

lol at this decision of prunage. Unless you haven't realised there will be no one to post threads once they have all been pruned. Mainly because a. this site fails. and b. Siyico is no longer an administrator. So basically you can let this forum choke to death, or can put a bulet to the brain with a quick prune for the lulz. If you do prune it, I will rofl.http://ezud.com/forum/#http://ezud.com/forum/#
Smilies
^^
:a35: :a41:

:a32: :a37:
:a06: :a15:
[More]
You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread
Smilies
^^

:a06: :a15: http://ezud.com/forum/#
Smilies
^^

:a06: :a15:
[More]
You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread. Quote this pos
[More]
You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread. Quote this pos. Quote this pos
Old 09-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csg999 View Post
how about we either...

Prune both threads AND members

Or

Readmin siyico. He was the only person who did anything
CSG That's where you are wrong. When this site first began and when us current staff members were staff it was at it's prime. Eventually people decided to take breaks for irl purposes and things just got to bad to fix. Now since it's so out of hand no one has the motivation to fix these things. NUFF SAID.

Thanks Eskimo
Old 09-02-2009, 07:14 AM
Ezudian

Refresh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
CSG That's where you are wrong. When this site first began and when us current staff members were staff it was at it's prime. Eventually people decided to take breaks for irl purposes and things just got to bad to fix. Now since it's so out of hand no one has the motivation to fix these things. NUFF SAID.
Yea and because of that lack of motivation Ezud will die. That is why the staff changes, to get new ideas and people who will do something.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh View Post
Yea and because of that lack of motivation Ezud will die. That is why the staff changes, to get new ideas and people who will do something.
I'm sure a new start will be the motivation the current staff needs to keep this site up and running.

Thanks Eskimo
Old 09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm sure a new start will be the motivation the current staff needs to keep this site up and running.
no it wont
Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Ezudian

letzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
no it wont
I actually have to agree with this.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Ezudian

inQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime View Post
I wasn't here, obviously... i'm not an active member, but i'd like to consider myself neutral on the preceding events. It may be a harsh statement, but Ezud's activity level is currently trashed. There are some loyal, extremely active members, which is great, but where's the montage of 100 noobs every day that you'd find elsewhere? It's not here. I'm formally suggesting the pruning of these forums for a new beginning, and in all probability... a new focal point in which we may build upon a larger structured foundation for more active, well-known forums. Those who've moderated and administered said forums should withhold their current positions, as they've clearly been earned for respectable contributions to this community. Those who've donated for the bettering and support of Ezud should remain with their supporting ranks, as they've supported this original making of Ezud. This would NOT mark a new beginning, but a rebirth. I suggest the new Ezud be run and operated by the very same Envy who administered the site through it's growth until it's become what it is today, for we are a community that would have never become without him.

Please be mature about this topic, please don't delete/lock this document without seeing and understanding everyone's point of view from their eyes, attempt to derive possibilities with regards to a new theme for these forums, and yes: The title was a joke.

-Dime
(John)
hiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 09-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
This. I somewhat remember when I wanted to fix Ezud so badly. It's beyond repair now. Most of the staff has given up.

[X] [X] [X]
Closed Thread