Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Yeah but its the white phat, thats like automatic legend right there.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with needing more small items. Buckets should be added since Envy scammed so many of them.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

Great idea on lower costed items, think the lowest is raccoon. + repped.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

wth did my lvl go down?

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 02-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

How about dagon ha'i? Elite black? Ringmaster? More holiday items: yoyo marrionettes hats scarfs ect? Discontinued items? An ice barrage ? Ill think of more

Owned by teh sig?
Old 02-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

If you guys want you can give me a better render for the skillcapes to add also I'm about to add the masks right now.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 02-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Ezudian

I'll try to find you a good render for skillcapes. You should add god armour
Old 02-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

How about Billy Mays?

Some sizes to play around with. Source:

I know the edges look like crap but they look just fine when it's a small image.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Ezudian

Eternal Flame has a spectacular aura aboutEternal Flame has a spectacular aura about

ROFL LINK. Now that was funny XD
But i prefer.. BILL COZBYZ.
[IMG][/IMG]

Closed Thread

Tags
envy, ezud, ishop, shamwow, shop, vbexperience