Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher
Default [Americans only] When were you proudest to be an American?

When were you proudest to be an American?

Share with us. I'm curious.

Here's mine (I had to do it for school, that's why it's so long ):

I was proudest to be an American when I saw someone out in Chicago with a petition to try to gather signature to try to get Bush impeached. I didn't think that many people would sign it and most people would just walk by like I did, but when I saw the clipboard he was holding, I saw that there were hundreds of names down. I was flushed with pride at that moment and being in one of the greatest cities in the country just amplified the feeling. It showed that we still are the same Americans that built this country. When we see something in our government that we don't like, we can actually stand up and speak up about it without our lives being in danger. In other countries, if you told your government that you didn't like something they were doing and you tried to overthrow one of their leaders, they would have you killed as soon as they found you, but not in this country. We still have those democratic values that were instilled in us when we were all fighting for our freedom in the 1770's. He had no chance of impeaching Bush with the relatively small amount of signatures that he got, but the fact that he was out there doing something to better the country made me incredibly proud of this complete stranger. People will call you unpatriotic if you speak out against the American government, but I would say the opposite. I would call these people the most patriotic of all. This country was built so that the PEOPLE would be happy. The founding fathers built this country with that in mind and gave the people the right to overthrow the government if they wanted. All the Constitution is is a declaration of basic human rights. A government built on basic human rights will never fall. Now it's up to our government to stick to these rights. As long as they follow the Constitution and keep in mind the basic human rights of our nation as a whole, I will always be proud to be an American. This country was built for the people, by the people, and lets keep it that way. We've been drifting further and further away as time goes on but as long as we still have the spark that was present in the guy with the petition and everyone who signed it, we will always be the greatest country on earth.

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Old 01-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

When Barack Obama won the Presidental Election.