Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Ezudian

Fail is infamous around these partsFail is infamous around these parts
Default Elixir Hates Envy

Elixir hates Envy. There is some truth in this statement because of the conversation that I have been having with him on MSN. Elixir made comments about Envy's "greed" and "willingness to make dumb choices for a lot of money." Why should an Ezud administrator continue to keep a moderator that hates him a member of the community? Elixir defied Envy's demands concerning Mezala's unbanned state (He decided to ban Mezala without appropriate consent). There are plenty of better moderators at Ezud, so pick one that doesn't hate you Envy!

Here are some pictures:

another one that shows Elixir himself stating that he has insulted Envy on numerous occasions (Why keep him???):

and a final one to prove that the MSN is not an impostor...

So Envy, why not find a new mod that is more compliant when it comes to your requests and has less hatred for you than Elixir? I don't see why not.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

I do verify saying this if anyone does not believe, BUT if you read the context of the WHOLE conversation it wouldn't sound like this. But, I do love how people try to sabotage me. I do not hate Envy in anyway but Go L Den seems to highlight the worst of my statements. I will edit when I am not half awake.

Edit:

I do not say he will do ANYTHING for money I said that he did (from what I heard from a reliable source) receive some of the money from Mezela. And I have told him this before. I am sorry Envy for the e-drama and I will do my best to stay away from people like him who try to make you say something like this.

XandeR
Old 01-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

stop trying to start e-drama. let ElixiR have his own opinions about Envy, and don't go be a little snitch and tell on ElixiR for saying things that aren't nice.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

funny but who cares lol? ENVY HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR..

Old 01-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Ezudian

Elixir did say all of this and I didn't take anything out of context, and if I want to a be "snitch" then let me.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Well, i'm not trying to take sides. But, if Elixir did say this then he is wrong for doing so. But, on the contrary you shouldn't just post this cause you find it wrong. I would send this to Envy if you were gonna do this but not post it for more E-Drama.....
Old 01-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

You just flame baited.
Just because you have opinions about someone and your upset that the fucking arab was banned doesn't mean you go and start a thread trying to get his moderation status taken away.
He's entitled to his own opinions, him saying stuff like that doesn't mean he's loyal to the site and undes*****g of his mod spot.

Put it like this, if he loses moderation over something as stupid as this I'm leaving Ezud. (I doubt he will)
If Mezela wiggles through the cracks of the ban hammer because him and Envy are buddies, I'm leaving Ezud.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:52 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

See this is why I regret saying it, I wasn't 100% when I said it, I should've known it'd cause e-drama and I don't want ANYONE or ANYTHING bad to happen to ezud.

XandeR
Old 01-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Ezudian

I HATE EZUD, SO I LIKE CREATING E-DRAMA ON IT AND I WANT YOU TO LEAVE, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!

Elixir deserves a demotion based upon the evidence above.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail View Post
I HATE EZUD, SO I LIKE CREATING E-DRAMA ON IT AND I WANT YOU TO LEAVE, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!

Elixir deserves a demotion based upon the evidence above.
The statement above is false.
Now get the fuck out..