Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 04:10 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of
Default Workout Guide

Okay guys, I've been reading stories about how to lose weight easily, etc. There's no easy way, but I'll try an explain what I did to lose weight/gain muscle.

I started working out, nearly 2 years ago. It was my summer break before 8th grade,and I weighed like 205, and was like 5'10. I wasn't exactly fat, but I was a bit bigger then everyone else. My little brother came up with this great plan. You start out doing 10 pushups for 10 days, and 10 situps for 10 days. After that you do 11 for 11, and so on. Once you get to 15, start doing it twice a day. Once you get to 20, three times. Now of course, this worked fine over the summer, but after a certain point, (around 30 days), this becomes useless. This also only isolates certain muscles, so this is more of a weigh to lose a bit of extra weight first.

I started 8th grade weighing about 190, and benching(as a benchmark) about 195 at the start. I finished weighing like 215, and benching 230(that's amazing for being a rising freshman).

Isolating muscles can be very important, but if trying to lose weight, it's not always a good thing. (This is going to sound really nerdy) Think of not isolating muscles as like training on RuneScape using the "Controlled Method", Isolating would be just training att, str, def, range, mage, etc.

When you start isolating muscles, you should start on what's weaker, lower, or upper body. There aren't many things to do with legs(well there are, but I won't talk about much), it's pretty much just running, doing lunges, and doing leg presses.

Upper body is much better, but there's so much I won't be able to explain it all. First, start using your weaker arm, see how many of x you can do, do it with your stronger arm. Just search YT for upper body workout vids, I'll bore you if I keep talking.

Anyways, this school year is almost over, I'm 5'11-6'1(depending upon hair LOL), I weigh 213, and can bench a 1 time max of 280. It's a hard process, but it works. And guys, it's not all about having a 6+ pack or whatever. I'm not fat, and I have a modest 4 pack, I just hate ab workouts, and I like eating.