Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Flame Wars

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god
Default ElixiR and Dasimers

I fucking hate you both. Go die in a hole.

Old 03-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Ezudian

Dayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the rough

ya suck my choad

Old 03-07-2011, 05:55 AM
Ezudian

420 smoke one is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 420 smoke one

im sure people wont be able to as theid be laughing to hard from your size...let your balls drop before spitting out comments like that
Old 03-07-2011, 07:23 AM
Ezudian

inQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 smoke one View Post
im sure people wont be able to as theid be laughing to hard from your size...let your balls drop before spitting out comments like that
thats harsh no wonder you have -86 rep rofl skid
Old 03-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

why do you hate me? if it's because of that Lost City quest I didn't do, I only didn't do it because of your level 1 crafting. you don't meet the requirements and if you checked your notes, I said that once you level it, I'll be happy to do it for you.

XandeR
Old 03-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
why do you hate me? if it's because of that Lost City quest I didn't do, I only didn't do it because of your level 1 crafting. you don't meet the requirements and if you checked your notes, I said that once you level it, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Nah, it's just cause he's a bitch and Siyico isn't in charge anymore so he doesn't have any power here so he has a tiny little e-dick again and that plays off on his self esteem irl.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Feels bad to not be hated man.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 03-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Someones mad.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Ahaa ElixiR this was posted before that :L I still love you, I just wanted to see your reaction :P Shame chris hasn't posted :P And Vista i would love to see you in real life, because I would crack you straight in the fucking jaw. Your a little keyboard warrior who has no friends in real life. Go waste some more time away on your fucking computer while the rest of your life passes you by.

You WILL die a lonely death, and hopefully it will be painfull, but meh can't have it all. How can that even make sense? Did I make one single post when Siyico was in power? Saying shit? No? I kept my friendship between both Envy and Siyico unlike you who chose the more childish path to 'Choose Sides' Ok I'm done. Bye.

Fucking keyboard warriors.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

You can catch me on my avenue.