Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Ezudian

Fat will become famous soon enoughFat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Fat Send a message via Yahoo to Fat Send a message via Skype™ to Fat
Send a message via ICQ to Fat Send a message via AIM to Fat
Default My apologize to all.

Im gonna go straight to the point. So first of all i would like to say i did NOT scam dannymet. I was suppose to pay him 20$ for a phisher he made me. But he continuously threatened me. So i decided not to pay him. Then he come to ezud and says im a scammer than you guys start flaming me, i get demodded, and everyone thinks i scam. I have been acting a fool lately because i do have anger problems and ezud.com is my home...i thought i could make it here but dannymet screwed it up. Im not leaving but i am planning to be a better person and help the community to my fullest potential. I hope you guys can forgive me for this. I am truly sorry. Thank you for taking your time to read.

p.s [billclinton]i did not have any sexual relations with that woman in the white house[/billclinton]

[borat] NOTTT[/borat]

jk lawl
Old 07-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Lol sounds like you just copied and pasted some of what you said >.> buttttttt u took time for it so i give u props my nigga
Old 07-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Ezudian

Dannymet has a spectacular aura aboutDannymet has a spectacular aura about

ok.. heres my part of the story :)

i was waiting for you to get the money from the guy u were getting it from... this was after i made it. you said wait 5 mins.. i said ok.. i waited 30 whole minutes, and nothing. it was 3:30AM by then and i thought fuck it, ill get it in the morning.
you seemed desperate to get the phisher that one night.. before paying me. i thought i could trust you to have the money in the morning.. so i give u the opportunity to be trusted.

the next morning, my paypal was empty. I confronted you, and said i will report you on sythe.org if i dont get my money soon. This was just a warning... i wasnt intending to make you upset. you didnt need to go crying because i was 'threatening' you.
this was BEFORE i realised that you were not respected on sythe.org because you are NOT boomheadshot. you were being an impostor this whole time. If i knew u werent an exmod of sythe, and you werent an MM, i would NEVER of gone first.

a few days went by.. and i asked bootylove about his opinion.. had i been scammed? Booty told me that boomheadshot will pay up, but then asked what his msn was. I told booty that his msn is [email protected], and booty told me he was an impostor

at this point.. i stopped... there was no point in doing anything. There was nowhere to report this asshole scammer and i wasnt getting my money back.

i didnt quite stop though.. i asked him every couple of days.. in which he simply ignored me. i never got any response from him.

THEN on his msn name, i saw this website. i thought 'excellent'

so i came along, and reported him with the little evidence i had (which was enough). he was angry, saying stuff like "im not paying u if i lose my rank" and stuff like that.

so.. thats my part of the story, i dont think a few warnings would stop anyone from paying $20... he was intending to scam from the beginning.. and also, ask if u want the phisher. ill be releasing it for free because he doesnt seem to want to pay

he doesnt pay for it, nobody does :)
Old 07-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Ezudian

Smoke will become famous soon enoughSmoke will become famous soon enough

Good point Danny, maybe we can get Fat__Hunter to pay like 10$, just so you didnt make the phisher for nothing.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Ezudian

Dannymet has a spectacular aura aboutDannymet has a spectacular aura about

hes made it clear he doesnt want to pay.. i 'threatened' him too much.
he also said he would pay yesterday, but it didnt happen. He cant be too bothered about his respect on this forum...
Old 07-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Ezud Legend

Dr. Lobo is a jewel in the roughDr. Lobo is a jewel in the roughDr. Lobo is a jewel in the roughDr. Lobo is a jewel in the rough

So you aren't going to pay him his rightful money, because he threatened you?

You're pathetic. I can see why you cry every time I flame you in the shoutbox.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Ezudian

GfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to behold

ive seen convos on dannymets webcam, fathunter is a scammer.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Ezudian

SaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura about

Give the money nao or I'm going mad again.
Give it!! Envy will thread you!
Old 07-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Stop the flame. Closed.