Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough
Icon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
I wish you knew how hard lol'd at your reply.
You have nothing to reply, i owned u....

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
You have nothing to reply, i owned u....
Ya man I'm really jealous of you. I wish I was a 13 year old wannabe gangster who's as you say "skinny fat" that has never found a decent bug in his life and kept it unleaked for over 6 hours. I also lol'd at your shout in the shoutbox claiming I've been flaming you and that I should be banned. If Envy were to read our convo, he'd probably immediately ban you and give me a legends rank (for like the 10th time) just to annoy you.

I seriously think your are mentally retarded, I'm not trying to insult you, I really mean it when I say I think you were born with a degree of mental retardation. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone make themselves look so dumb and unintelligent on any forum I've been on.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Ya man I'm really jealous of you. I wish I was a 13 year old wannabe gangster who's as you say "skinny fat" that has never found a decent bug in his life and kept it unleaked for over 6 hours. I also lol'd at your shout in the shoutbox claiming I've been flaming you and that I should be banned. If Envy were to read our convo, he'd probably immediately ban you and give me a legends rank (for like the 10th time) just to annoy you.

I seriously think your are mentally retarded, I'm not trying to insult you, I really mean it when I say I think you were born with a degree of mental retardation. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone make themselves look so dumb and unintelligent on any forum I've been on.
Did you just fucking say im 13 years old? Do you even know me? Im fucking 15 with sperm and you got nothing at all you fucking spoiled little wanker ass dick face. You fail at school u little nigger and i have found bugs, the object deletion, you fuck face and theres way more, way more that you wont even know about you wank in the ass, there is way more i found that you will never get to know about, NEVER you fuck. And by the way, it was nice of you to say u arent trying to insult me, because i am. Every persian faggot like you fail at school, and your retarded you shitning shitface. Plus your fucking bug absue vid was so fucking stupid for good reasons

You showed graphical bugs such as ultimate human deform which is so fucking client sided
you showed shit worthless bugs

show some decent vids like 666 fally massacre fuck face

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
Score:

Svew-2 Beanhax-1
Svew is uglyhax

uglyhax-0 Cool Guy855-100000

Rep if I helped!

Old 09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Did you just fucking say im 13 years old? Do you even know me? Im fucking 15 with sperm and you got nothing at all you fucking spoiled little wanker ass dick face. You fail at school u little nigger and i have found bugs, the object deletion, you fuck face and theres way more, way more that you wont even know about you wank in the ass, there is way more i found that you will never get to know about, NEVER you fuck
I wish I saved the convos of you saying you were held back in elementary school for being bad at english. You claim you're a 15 year old freshman when you don't even know what block schedule is and don't know what math class comes next after passing algebra 1, or any math class for that matter, even though you claim you're the top of your class.

I'm a "wank in the ass"? Cool term man, and yer you totally know elite haxor shit that I know nothing about. Your simple autotypers in visual basic are 1337.

Your cool for editing the post I replied to instead of making a new reply thinking I wouldn't notice btw.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

This thread is hilarious.

omfg, please leave the forum.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

No no no, continue. This is making my night =]
Old 09-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
I wish I saved the convos of you saying you were held back in elementary school for being bad at english. You claim you're a 15 year old freshman when you don't even know what block schedule is and don't know what math class comes next after passing algebra 1, or any math class for that matter, even though you claim you're the top of your class.

I'm a "wank in the ass"? Cool term man, and yer you totally know elite haxor shit that I know nothing about. Your simple autotypers in visual basic are 1337.
What you just said is a total fucking load of dumb ass bullshit you fuck.
You suck at programming and will be always bad at it. And btw I do know some special shit u will never know guaranteed. Its lol how you said its a simple autotyper when u cant even code

Rep if I helped!

Old 09-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thainerr View Post
This thread is hilarious.

omfg, please leave the forum.
You know whats funny, just because you think svew is all hax, you stick up to this faggot, i know svew really well, he is a fake and told me so many bullshit stories on how he can hack runescape, no one can hack runescape by fucking editing the server and shit at home. You editing the client is client sided and u told me its not client sided, how dumb r u

Rep if I helped!

Old 09-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
You know whats funny, just because you think svew is all hax, you stick up to this faggot, i know svew really well, he is a fake and told me so many bullshit stories on how he can hack runescape, no one can hack runescape by fucking editing the server and shit at home. You editing the client is client sided and u told me its not client sided, how dumb r u
You've never abused a bug you've found by yourself.

Good Game.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Closed Thread