Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

I seriously can't believe how dumb you are. I've just never seen anything like this and you never fail to surprise me.

Did I ever say we can manipulate the RS servers? No, we told him RS has been hacked multiple times in the past and that we understand how it was done, but never did it.

But no, his tiny brain cannot interpret the information we gave him correctly. Let's take a look at this sentence:

"It was possible to manipulate the servers in the past and we understand how it was done even though we didn't do it"

Pretty obvious what I'm trying to tell for you guys, right? Not for this idiot though, when he reads that sentence the conclusion his little mind reaches is this:

"0mg svew is fuck saying that he can fuck hax0r into the fuck runescape servers@!!@ omfg fuck your a fake fuck no you cant fuck!##@!"

We've told him its possible to decompile and edit the RS client (like RSBot did to make their client show npc IDs, ect) and how it's all client side. Again, lets observe the conclusion this kid comes up with:

"OMFG fuck svews trying to fuck tell me fuck he can hax0r fuck the servers again fuck!##@!#@!"

I don't know anything about programming? This idiot tried to convince us for days that he knew how to program in C++ and Java after we showed him some calculator programs in C++ when we were learning it. Eventually, after we raped him repeatedly by proving to him he knew nothing, and the fact he wanted to be better then Champ and I at something, he started learning what he considers to be the most epic programming language ever....visual basic....

He believes visual basic, a programming language made in 1990 for beginner programmers learning how to program, is similar to C++ and can do what C++ can do and more. He believes that the fact he can make a very basic autotyper in a programming language made for beginners makes him a better programmer then us.

Just to give you an idea on how much this kid knows about computers:

He believed a "Mac OS" is a computer and "Windows" is an OS until we convinced him they're both OS's.

He thinks basic SQL injections make him an epic hacker and that any site with an SQL server is vulnerable to an SQL injection.

He thinks "windows" and "vista" are two different operating systems.

Why do you even bother replying to me, I'm not sure how much dumber I can make you can look.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
I seriously can't believe how dumb you are. I've just never seen anything like this and you never fail to surprise me.

Did I ever say we can manipulate the RS servers? No, we told him RS has been hacked multiple times in the past and that we understand how it was done, but never did it.

But no, his tiny brain cannot interpret the information we gave him correctly. Let's take a look at this sentence:

"It was possible to manipulate the servers in the past and we understand how it was done even though we didn't do it"

Pretty obvious what I'm trying to tell for you guys, right? Not for this idiot though, when he reads that sentence the conclusion his little mind reaches is this:

"0mg svew is fuck saying that he can fuck hax0r into the fuck runescape servers@!!@ omfg fuck your a fake fuck no you cant fuck!##@!"

We've told him its possible to decompile and edit the RS client (like RSBot did to make their client show npc IDs, ect) and how it's all client side. Again, lets observe the conclusion this kid comes up with:

"OMFG fuck svews trying to fuck tell me fuck he can hax0r fuck the servers again fuck!##@!#@!"

I don't know anything about programming? This idiot tried to convince us for days that he knew how to program in C++ and Java after we showed him some calculator programs in C++ when we were learning it. Eventually, after we raped him repeatedly by proving to him he knew nothing, and the fact he wanted to be better then Champ and I at something, he started learning what he considers to be the most epic programming language ever....visual basic....

He believes visual basic, a programming language made in 1990 for beginner programmers learning how to program, is similar to C++ and can do what C++ can do and more. He believes that the fact he can make a very basic autotyper in a programming language made for beginners makes him a better programmer then us.

Just to give you an idea on how much this kid knows about computers:

He believed a "Mac OS" is a computer and "Windows" is an OS until we convinced him they're both OS's.

He thinks basic SQL injections make him an epic hacker and that any site with an SQL server is vulnerable to an SQL injection.

He thinks "windows" and "vista" are two different operating systems.

Why do you even bother replying to me, I'm not sure how much dumber I can make you can look.
Everything you said is a lie, and will remain a fucking lie u fuck!@@@@ The last paragraph was a total fuck load of fucking fuckity fuck lie!!!! i know very well about comps, and btw u never even tried to make visual basic programs u nerd of fuck, i remember how u tried learning c++ showed me some calculator when u couldnt even make a decent fucking program, you failed at programming and never understood c++ u fuck

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Total amount of the times the word "Fuck" was used in this thread as of this post:
71 times

Over 200 if you count quotes <3

Please continue. :)
Old 09-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

And the battle continues. We can be like Twilight fags and pick teams? I'm on Team Svew plz
Old 09-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
And the battle continues. We can be like Twilight fags and pick teams? I'm on Team Svew plz
Can I be goalie?

[X] [X] [X]
Old 09-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Everything you said is a lie, and will remain a fucking lie u fuck!@@@@ The last paragraph was a total fuck load of fucking fuckity fuck lie!!!! i know very well about comps, and btw u never even tried to make visual basic programs u nerd of fuck, i remember how u tried learning c++ showed me some calculator when u couldnt even make a decent fucking program, you failed at programming and never understood c++ u fuck
What is a library in programming? What are methods, classes, or object-oriented programming? These are all questions you won't be able to answer without googling them 1st, then proceeding to copy and paste the answers with some rewording and phrases like "fuckity fuck fuck" thrown in it.

Your ego is bruised so easily. I make you look dumb and you immediately start excessively flaming me, angry at how I once again make you look like an immature kid. I can imagine you in real life after reading one of my replies, angry at everything, banging on your keyboard and shouting at your family when they try to talk to you (you have no friends that would speak to you so...). You begin typing a reply with twice as force in each keystroke then usual, trying to express your feelings in what you believe is the most effective away (using excessive swear words) and go lie down for a bit hoping that this time I'm not going to reply, hoping that I might just forget about this thread or have nothing to say.

But anyways, this thread isn't about your idioticy, though it's a very entertaining topic. It's about your video consisting only of leached bugs that have already been in vids several times and a bug that you believe you found and got leaked within 6 hours of discovery.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

This is fun. I want to be ref.

Anywaysss. omfg, you fucking fuckity fuck fuckwit failed. got it?

Nobody here seems to like you or your leaked bugs, yet you continue to post as if people here support you. They do not, and you fail to see that. Just do everyone a favor(including yourself, and the friends you could have), and leave this site.

Quick guide:

open notepad and type gibberish(ie. nw9fdfg614dg15d438fnwa8e)

copy it

paste it in the password change screen here on ezud

delete document and purge your mind of said gibberish

???

profit
Old 09-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
What is a library in programming? What are methods, classes, or object-oriented programming? These are all questions you won't be able to answer without googling them 1st, then proceeding to copy and paste the answers with some rewording and phrases like "fuckity fuck fuck" thrown in it.

Your ego is bruised so easily. I make you look dumb and you immediately start excessively flaming me, angry at how I once again make you look like an immature kid. I can imagine you in real life after reading one of my replies, angry at everything, banging on your keyboard and shouting at your family when they try to talk to you (you have no friends that would speak to you so...). You begin typing a reply with twice as force in each keystroke then usual, trying to express your feelings in what you believe is the most effective away (using excessive swear words) and go lie down for a bit hoping that this time I'm not going to reply, hoping that I might just forget about this thread or have nothing to say.

But anyways, this thread isn't about your idioticy, though it's a very entertaining topic. It's about your video consisting only of leached bugs that have already been in vids several times and a bug that you believe you found and got leaked within 6 hours of discovery.

Your theory is sooo damn funny because but u said isnt true, i fucking laugh my ass off reading every comment u make because they are so fucking the opposite lol. I bang my keyboard, yell at my parents, and a bunch of shit? rofl at ur dumb topics, i can imagine u losing ur failed Svew acc crying thinking about runescape at school, losing your self discipline, losing academics grades, having bad hygiene just by thinking about runescape trying to contact jagex saying "plz plz plz give me my acc back because i fucking gonna leak mod forums plz plz plz i want my acc back, plz plz plz!!! Someone who quit gave me there mod account! i got every advantage of this omg im true haxor because someone was dumb enough to give me a mod acc and omfg i wan svew back plz plz jagex i want svew because i love runescape community i play runescape 24/6.999999999999 (00000000001 is Pee/Poop break) plz my boyfriend champ7020 lets go invite cool guy855 in a chat plz i wanna tell him somthing plzzzzzzzzzz i wanna tell him so he can get annoyedddd"

--------------------------

End of story bitches, that is what Svew does everyday, he invites me in a fucking chat that I don't even feel like talking making fun of me and shit. Svew your fail, you just dont relize it

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Your theory is sooo damn funny because but u said isnt true, i fucking laugh my ass off reading every comment u make because they are so fucking the opposite lol. I bang my keyboard, yell at my parents, and a bunch of shit? rofl at ur dumb topics, i can imagine u losing ur failed Svew acc crying thinking about runescape at school, losing your self discipline, losing academics grades, having bad hygiene just by thinking about runescape trying to contact jagex saying "plz plz plz give me my acc back because i fucking gonna leak mod forums plz plz plz i want my acc back, plz plz plz!!! Someone who quit gave me there mod account! i got every advantage of this omg im true haxor because someone was dumb enough to give me a mod acc and omfg i wan svew back plz plz jagex i want svew because i love runescape community i play runescape 24/6.999999999999 (00000000001 is Pee/Poop break) plz my boyfriend champ7020 lets go invite cool guy855 in a chat plz i wanna tell him somthing plzzzzzzzzzz i wanna tell him so he can get annoyedddd"

--------------------------

End of story bitches, that is what Svew does everyday, he invites me in a fucking chat that I don't even feel like talking making fun of me and shit.
Yep that's me all right, my final appeal to JaGeX threatening that I will turn thousands of people against them and that I leaked the mod forums totally meant that I really wanted my account back. The lol part is I couldn't understand half your reply - I don't understand down syndrome language unfortunately for you.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

So , how was the video guys?
Closed Thread