Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
Yep that's me all right, my final appeal to JaGeX threatening that I will turn thousands of people against them and that I leaked the mod forums totally meant that I really wanted my account back. The lol part is I couldn't understand half your reply - I don't understand down syndrome language unfortunately for you.
Svew, you should try acting more mature, it is unlikely people your age making fun of people. I am afraid to tell you I think your not old enough to use the computer properly. I know your 16 but you should learn to control your actions before talking to people on the net.

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Svew, you should try acting more mature, it is unlikely people your age making fun of people. I am afraid to tell you I think your not old enough to use the computer properly. I know your 16 but you should learn to control your actions before talking to people on the net.
*Reads through all the previous posts this kid has made.*

Wow.

Wow.....

I have no doubt at all that you were born with some degree of mental retardation anymore.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

why's this kid trying to act like me when i was a troll, do i REALLY have to go back to my old ways just to clear this faggot
Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Ezudian

NooB P@tr0l is on a distinguished road

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this is most hillarious thread i have ever seen.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey yo faggot learn to shutthefuckup. Seriously you're my new favourite person to flame because your so damn stupid.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
*Reads through all the previous posts this kid has made.*

Wow.

Wow.....

I have no doubt at all that you were born with some degree of mental retardation anymore.
Svew, I can already imagine that your spoiled. You should act like this in the net. It is a bad habit.

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

omfg, do you like your internet?
Old 09-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Svew, I can already imagine that your spoiled. You should act like this in the net. It is a bad habit.
"...that your spoiled." Nice job using "your" correctly.

"You should act like this in the net. It is a bad habit." Don't you mean I shouldn't? Ever heard of compound sentences? I know you have little experience in using proper grammar so here's a tip: using proper grammar doesn't mean you should sound like a robot.

You've already ruined any chance of you developing a reputation as a mature user on probably any forum on the internet. Don't try to mask your immaturity like this, the effort involved in paying attention to grammar will just hurt your brain.

You subconsciously look up to Champ and I - you're influenced by what we do. We told you your "glitching partners" are leachers/leakers, so you agreed and ditched them, probably hoping we'd take you as one of us. We told you about us knowing how to program, so you started to learn visual basic. We use proper grammar when posting a reply and made you look dumb for not paying attention to what you type, so now you start putting an effort into using correct grammar (though it doesn't make much of a difference considering you barely know how to speak the language).

You're better at flaming without spending half an hour trying to hopelessly perfect a single sentence, just forget it.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
"...that your spoiled." Nice job using "your" correctly.

"You should act like this in the net. It is a bad habit." Don't you mean I shouldn't? Ever heard of compound sentences? I know you have little experience in using proper grammar so here's a tip: using proper grammar doesn't mean you should sound like a robot.

You've already ruined any chance of you developing a reputation as a mature user on probably any forum on the internet. Don't try to mask your immaturity like this, the effort involved in paying attention to grammar will just hurt your brain.

You subconsciously look up to Champ and I - you're influenced by what we do. We told you you're "glitching partners" are leachers/leakers, so you agreed and ditched them, probably hoping we'd take you as one of us. We told you about us knowing how to program, so you started to learn visual basic. We use proper grammar when posting a reply and made you look dumb for not paying attention to what you type, so now you start putting an effort into using correct grammar (though it doesn't make much of a difference considering you barely know how to speak the language).

Your better at flaming without spending half an hour trying to hopelessly perfect a single sentence, just forget it.
First of all, I am sure I put "shouldn't" because I think someone edited the conversation probably. I would never follow you, worship you, or even stoop to your level of subconsciousness. What does grammar have to do with anything we are arguing about? Maybe you should type things that are related to what we are talking about. Don't tell me that you are posting just for Ezud posts counts.

Rep if I helped!

Old 09-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
First of all, I am sure I put "shouldn't" because I think someone edited the conversation probably. I would never follow you, worship you, or even stoop to your level of subconsciousness. What does grammar have to do with anything we are arguing about? Maybe you should type things that are related to what we are talking about.
I feel bad for you, why do you insist on continuing this argument.

If a post has been edited it will say so below the post, which it did not when you replied so there is fail number 1.

Stoop to my level of subconsciousness? Did you just learn that word today?

Grammar has everything to do with what we're talking about, you are trying to prove you are better then me and a step you take in doing so is trying to use proper grammar like most other users that have already replied, thinking that when someone reads this argument they will consider us equal, and not immediately view you as a little kid that can't spell.

Unfortunately for you, you just look even dumber then before.

Closed Thread