Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

K, Svew is the winner.
I found it pretty adorable how omfg started using grammar, and trying to act more mature as the thread went on.

omfg, l2troll.

Thread is /destroyed
Old 09-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

how can he go from going

"fuckin fuck sending fucking videos of 100 fucking guys fucking jacking off"

to the kind of grammar he's using now

the kid has down syndrome

someone give me his internet protocal adress and i'd be more than happy to get this kid out of the internet , where he shouldn't be.

omfg, dont try acting like mezala, you failed towards the end, you gave in, dipshit.

when you act like me even when your losing the argument , still act like your winning. you got defeated by svew

ok now we can do a

/thread
Old 09-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

@Mods - Keep the thread open for 24 more hours, then feel free to close it. Or I will, whichever comes first.

Congrats Svew on the win.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

yay svew wins
Old 09-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
I feel bad for you, why do you insist on continuing this argument.

If a post has been edited it will say so below the post, which it did not when you replied so there is fail number 1.

Stoop to my level of subconsciousness? Did you just learn that word today?

Grammar has everything to do with what we're talking about, you are trying to prove you are better then me and a step you take in doing so is trying to use proper grammar like most other users that have already replied, thinking that when someone reads this argument they will consider us equal, and not immediately view you as a little kid that can't spell.

Unfortunately for you, you just look even dumber then before.
"you are trying to prove you are better then me and a step you take in doing so is trying to use proper grammar like most other users that have already replied"

Svew, I couldn't understand what your were saying with that sentence.
Please use proper grammar.

I wouldn't say the word "dumb" in your thought of expediency. Stop acting like a child. Svew, I wouldn't consist this as a argument, you would consist this as a argument because you are probably used to being into arguments. Just because I am using vocabulary, you have to bring that in the conversation? Why? Is it because it is a new word for you?

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
"you are trying to prove you are better then me and a step you take in doing so is trying to use proper grammar like most other users that have already replied"

I wouldn't say the word "dumb" in your thought of expediency. Stop acting like a child. Svew, I wouldn't consist this as a argument, you would consist this as a argument because you are probably used to being into arguments. Just because I am using vocabulary, you have to bring that in the conversation? Why? Is it because it is a new word for you?
We already said you lost.
Game over kid.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:

Anyone with half a brain could understand what I said. Your intelligence matches that of an acorn's, kid. I have tried to avoid flaming but you truly are the stupidest fuck I have ever met.

Read this, please take your time and use every ounce of brainpower your feeble mind can produce and read what you said last night:

Quote:
Everything you said is a lie, and will remain a fucking lie u fuck!@@@@ The last paragraph was a total fuck load of fucking fuckity fuck lie!!!! i know very well about comps, and btw u never even tried to make visual basic programs u nerd of fuck, i remember how u tried learning c++ showed me some calculator when u couldnt even make a decent fucking program, you failed at programming and never understood c++ u fuck
Are you seriously trying to point me out as the immature kid now? Do you seriously think using words you've never used in your life is going to make you look mature?

Pointing out that you couldn't understand what I said just makes you look even more idiotic (is that even possible?). Everyone who has read our conversation perfectly understood what was discussed and the outcome:

You're an immature 13 year old wannabe gangster who flamed for the entire argument then tried to act like you actually had a brain halfway through which made you look stupider then before. I repeatedly made you look even more unintelligent and idiotic, also pointing out how you are influenced by Champ and I and how it's because of us you do half the things you do on the internet (hopelessly attempting to program, use grammar, ect). Everyone now knows who you really are, Cool Guy855. There is no way to hide it anymore with words you find from googling "b1g w0rds t0 us3 1n an 4rgum3nt th4tll m4k3 y0u l00k k00l."

Just shut up, now. I will show mercy and will spare the very tiny amount of respect anyone has for you now (if any) if you can manage to not reply.

Old 09-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

just koed my targ yo.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

Old 09-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

I have a newfound respect for Svew.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definition of Mental Retardation:
Mental retardation is a generalized disorder, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors with onset before the age of 18. Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signs of Mental Retardation:
Children with mental retardation may learn to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children, or they may learn to talk later. Both adults and children with mental retardation may also exhibit the following characteristics:
Delays in oral language development
Deficits in memory skills
Difficulty learning social rules
Difficulty with problem solving skills
Delays in the development of adaptive behaviors such as self-help or self-care skills
Lack of social inhibitors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Causes of Mental Retardation.
Problems during pregnancy. Mental disability can result when the fetus does not develop properly. For example, there may be a problem with the way the fetus' cells divide as it grows. A woman who drinks alcohol (see fetal alcohol syndrome) or gets an infection like rubella during pregnancy may also have a baby with mental disability.