Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Ezudian

Ameh is just really niceAmeh is just really niceAmeh is just really niceAmeh is just really niceAmeh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ameh

So, this one guy goes over to a whorehouse.

He tells the pimp/manager.. " You know i've been to many whorehouses and i've yet to see a woman do something fantastic to me"

The pim replies.. "Hmmm.. you want something special?.. i got something special. I have a whore that will suck your cock and sign at the same time!"

Guy - "BULLSHIT!"

But sure enough the pimp brings him upstairs and shows him a good looking woman, and says "It's on the house." The woman tells the guy that she'll only do her trick in the dark, so he cant give away her secret. The guy agrees. Lights go off and the guy relaxes.. he feels the whore, who starts to suck.. and sing with a clear voice.

After everything was done, the guy was extremely confused.. So he goes and tells a friend about this "wonderwhore".

Oufcourse his friend doesnt believe him, and they go down to the whore house and sure enough the friend goes in, the whore sings another wonderfull tune, and he comes out confused as hell.

Guy- "Dude, I have got to know how that bitch does that.."

Friend- "What do you suggest?"

Guy- "Ok, so i'll pay for one more singing blowjob and 2 minutes after im inside you come in and turn on the light."

Friend- "Sure thing.. we'll catch the bitch in the act.."

So, the guy pays goes upstairs and ask for a singing blowjob. 2 Minutes later his friend gets past the pimp, opens the door, turns on the light!

Guess what he saw?

...............A glass eye on the night table.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Ezudian

Shiv is on a distinguished road
Default asdasd

Ok.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

The go to KFC.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh View Post
So, this one guy goes over to a whorehouse.

He tells the pimp/manager.. " You know i've been to many whorehouses and i've yet to see a woman do something fantastic to me"

The pim replies.. "Hmmm.. you want something special?.. i got something special. I have a whore that will suck your cock and sign at the same time!"

Guy - "BULLSHIT!"

But sure enough the pimp brings him upstairs and shows him a good looking woman, and says "It's on the house." The woman tells the guy that she'll only do her trick in the dark, so he cant give away her secret. The guy agrees. Lights go off and the guy relaxes.. he feels the whore, who starts to suck.. and sing with a clear voice.

After everything was done, the guy was extremely confused.. So he goes and tells a friend about this "wonderwhore".

Oufcourse his friend doesnt believe him, and they go down to the whore house and sure enough the friend goes in, the whore sings another wonderfull tune, and he comes out confused as hell.

Guy- "Dude, I have got to know how that bitch does that.."

Friend- "What do you suggest?"

Guy- "Ok, so i'll pay for one more singing blowjob and 2 minutes after im inside you come in and turn on the light."

Friend- "Sure thing.. we'll catch the bitch in the act.."

So, the guy pays goes upstairs and ask for a singing blowjob. 2 Minutes later his friend gets past the pimp, opens the door, turns on the light!

Guess what he saw?

...............A glass eye on the night table.
lmfao thats sick >.<
Old 10-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Banned

i live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these partsi live to glitch rs is infamous around these parts

in Michael Jackson's will he said that he wanted to be melted down and turned into plastic walmart bags that way he can stay white,plastic, and dangerous to children
Old 10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

__________________________________________________ ______

Old 10-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by i live to glitch rs View Post
in Michael Jackson's will he said that he wanted to be melted down and turned into plastic walmart bags that way he can stay white,plastic, and dangerous to children

Michael Jackson jokes are not funny..
Old 10-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleXtroSeXual View Post
Michael Jackson jokes are not funny..
They be nt funny.

THEY BE HILARIOUS

Old 10-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh god View Post
They be nt funny.

THEY BE HILARIOUS

....Another useless post.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Ezudian

Andrick is on a distinguished road

Knock knock - who's the--KANYE WEST!
Old 10-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough

What do you get when you give a pissed off blonde a GPS?

Tags
funny joke thread