Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ban Altair :)

Since he showed up, every post of his has been leeching EXCEPT for one, go check for yourself.

Also - epic luls are to be had:

( http://i37.tinypic.com/33emzut.png )

http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.php?t=144491

Lol :)

If not, I'll ban him soon myself anyways, fucker didn't realize he was on EZUD now.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:30 AM
Ezudian

Math is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the rough

i'd say give him a chance, besides, nobody is gonna give away a CFT to a new person asking for one anyway

also, did he make any leech posts on Ezud yet? if not, he definately shouldn't be banned
Old 10-15-2009, 03:13 AM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Ban his ass .

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 10-15-2009, 03:33 AM
Ezudian

jjakk is on a distinguished road

Ban, hes bumping all old topics/leeching.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:15 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
i'd say give him a chance, besides, nobody is gonna give away a CFT to a new person asking for one anyway

also, did he make any leech posts on Ezud yet? if not, he definately shouldn't be banned
Yes Math, he has made leeching posts already, and he has been here for ONE day.

Also - view the thread. His maturity is shown throughout it.

Lastly - he comes in, acts like he is "hot shit" due to the fact that Svew reffered him (althought I thank Svew for reffering members) and asks for a SI his first day, and says "It's not really leaking if it's an SI" then later states he will not share anything, even with the person who shares the SI (Whoever that person ends up, is a moron.

Sooo... yea.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:35 AM
Ezudian

Math is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjakk View Post
Ban, hes bumping all old topics/leeching.
Bumping old topics shouldnt be bannable. he bumped only topics on the first page as far i can see.. if people dont post on week-old topics ezud will loose its last bit of activity
Old 10-15-2009, 09:06 AM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough
Icon1

That was posted on RSBOT!!!! I have NOT been leaching ANYTHING here! I gave that up. I'm trying to start from scratch and work my way up to being able to find things out on my own. How are you going to ban me for something I posted on Rsbot?

Thats fucking gay. And no I have NOT been making posts ever since I've been here for leaching. I'll make comment on threads and shit about glitches you guys have shown.

This is bullshit.

And how is asking for an example of an SI leaching? What the fuck seriously? No I haven't acted like I was big shit because Svew referred me here. You might not even have to ban me. I'll probably leave because from what I've seen so far Ezud is full of dickheads anyways

Guys he's cropped that CFT post from Rsbot. I posted that on there. That was before I decided to try and find out things on my own. How is asking for help with something leaching? This is fucking retarted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Math
even tho ur probably aware of it already, i seriously think that new members are afraid to post due to the flaming levels here. and once a member is banned.. they should stay that way >.<, atleast for more than a few days

Thank you VERY much Math. Now I see why this is a dead forum. When you guys actually get new members and they are just starting out, you flame them and criticize them. Then they get banned for asking for help like I did. That would discourage ANYONE from

A) Posting here

or

B) Even being here period

Also when they can't post because you'll flame them, you call them leachers and put down on them because you think they are trying to get shit patched and are untrustworthy. When in reality you are all the enablers for your own flaming. You discourage anyone from posting and when they do because of their low post count you flame them for it and call them leachers.

Also I know why you have a personal vendetta against me Jared. Your mad because I owned your ass in my thread and now your trying to have me banned here to get back at me. Corrupt Mod Ftl?

So let me get this straight. I can't ask for help on understanding anything because then that's leaching, and I can't tell you guys how to do anything because that's leaking. Wow this place sucks. I mean really I don't have a problem with the leaking part I'm not here to leak OR leach shit. I came here because Svew told me that this would be a good place to start trying to get some understanding on how to find bugs and glitches and shit. I come here ask for an example of a SI which to be honest I didn't know that was leaching. If it's common knowledge what a SI is then what the fuck? I just wanted an example because based on Teh Gods thread there are a couple of bugs I think that could use the SI.

So I can't come here and ask for help with anything? Yeah this place officially sucks ass. Jared I think your a shit mod. It's my first day here, and you single me out for banning because I want to ask for help? Lame....Just fucking lame. Also how are you going to post on that thread calling me barbaric because I used the word fucker when you yourself just called me a fucker in your first post....Hypocrite much?

Old 10-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Ezudian

dasimers has a spectacular aura aboutdasimers has a spectacular aura aboutdasimers has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to dasimers

Jared, i love it when you post high intelligence insults on kiddies threads, it gives me a 'special feeling' i learnt about in sex Ed.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Ezudian

jjakk is on a distinguished road

Damn, cool story bro.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:00 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Ban him. Altair, we don't need your kind here.

If you're caught leeching or leaking, it doesn't matter where it happened, you're not welcome here. If you want to know a CFT, go find it yourself.

The reason we have the no leeching/leaking rule in place, is to avoid having the bug fixed. Even though you "promised" not to leak it, YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR A DAY. WE BARELY KNOW YOU. If we leak bugs to you, we'll have to leak them to everyone. Either that, or you'll leak bugs to someone who was in the same position as you, and eventually, Jagex will find it.

If you're using a CFT and you don't know how it works at all, well, why are you here? Just to get some bugs then leave? Not contribute to the community whatsoever? Not happening. Good day to you sir.

After one day, this thread will be locked and Altair will be banned. Just to give him a chance here...

[X] [X] [X]
Closed Thread