Old 01-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Ezudian

Travis will become famous soon enoughTravis will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Travis

what GITMO

Kill me if you can

Old 01-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetanaruto View Post
what GITMO

Guantanamo Bay - the prison for terrorist/suspected terrorist.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
Too bad he didn't get shot.
what the fuck is that? too bad McCain didnt die of a heart attack asshole. typical republicans? seriously? you judge him before he even goes into office, i can personally tell that 90% of republicans are either hypocritical or blind of the obvious.

-Bush fucked up
-Economy dieing
-Companies closing
-Barack won! get over it...
-McCain isnt a sore loser!; you shouldnt be!
-Stop thinking Bush was so good! what did he do that was good? Go into Iraq? Not watch the economy? i can go on for days!

i could have settled for Mccain if he didnt pick that idiotic Palin women tbh! im not an anti-feminist or whatever god...but she seriously was an IDIOT she thought she was all that!

Lastly, give Obama a chance! You cant expect him to start fixing everything in a few days or even weeks.... If he does 'get us in a nuclear war' or whatever my dumbfuck republican friend says, WOW! YOU WERE RIGHT! but guess WHAT? IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!

Old 01-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
what the fuck is that? too bad McCain didnt die of a heart attack asshole. typical republicans? seriously? you judge him before he even goes into office, i can personally tell that 90% of republicans are either hypocritical or blind of the obvious.

-Bush fucked up
-Economy dieing
-Companies closing
-Barack won! get over it...
-McCain isnt a sore loser!; you shouldnt be!
-Stop thinking Bush was so good! what did he do that was good? Go into Iraq? Not watch the economy? i can go on for days!

i could have settled for Mccain if he didnt pick that idiotic Palin women tbh! im not an anti-feminist or whatever god...but she seriously was an IDIOT she thought she was all that!

Lastly, give Obama a chance! You cant expect him to start fixing everything in a few days or even weeks.... If he does 'get us in a nuclear war' or whatever my dumbfuck republican friend says, WOW! YOU WERE RIGHT! but guess WHAT? IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!
Before you continue on your road to worsening your reputation as a fucking jackass - do some deep research on your boy Obama.
Get back to me when you do.
You'll be sure to change your mind on the man.

I wont list the negatives like you did Mr. Democrat.
You can find them your self and be shocked at how stupid you are for following the crowd and picking the "cool president".
More than half his votes were because he's black, yes?
That's not the point though, do the research.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint View Post
Its not OUR president idiot, the world is not only America..
btw don't take what i said too serious :P
i totally agree im auzzie (obviously) and when i saw OUR PRESEDENT im like wtf im auzzie!

btw i think Obama deserved that spot lol, even tho im not american

Owned by teh sig?
Old 01-24-2009, 10:34 AM
Ezudian

Fahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really nice

Damn obama binladen i was just waiting for him to get assassinated! lol
Old 01-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I kinda realized that Quint lol, just thought that most of us on here were American. I sowwy.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Ezudian

Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Skype™ to Dragon

Whatever happens in the US effects the whole world; so yes, technically he is 'our' president even though I do not live in the US.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Ezudian

Run N Hide will become famous soon enough

like obama would get assassinated whats white people gonna do rofl..
Old 02-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

I'm just going to close this now...
Closed Thread

Tags
aussie, barack, failbus, hussein, obama, usa