Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 04:33 AM
Ezudian

xel will become famous soon enough
Default members areas in non member worlds

lock this thread until i can get it verified, someone coming to a f2p world and seeing me in a members place or something.

or a vid, and thanks to everyone who said they were fake yet all their 'evidence' is just them being a retard and not knowing simple things about runescape (hi stephen).
Old 11-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Ezudian

Svper is on a distinguished road

WOW nice find but show the world
Old 11-04-2008, 05:11 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svper View Post
WOW nice find but show the world
yeah i'll upload some better pics in more interesting places and maybe even a short vid tomorrow, it's 11.30pm here lol.

both of those pics are atleast a bit over a week old, i have a shit load more and i'll put a few up tomorrow.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

Fail, just complete fail. I can't believe even one guy thought this was legit. for one, these were "Just a bit over a week old" right?Last time I checked, non members had a Upgrade to Members option at the top, to the right of the search. Fucking lame.

-- Epic Qoute List --
"Here Tyriq, A rose just for you!
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Support the Kolored Kids Klub!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Ezudian

SupaKilla will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Fail, just complete fail. I can't believe even one guy thought this was legit. for one, these were "Just a bit over a week old" right?Last time I checked, non members had a Upgrade to Members option at the top, to the right of the search. Fucking lame.
That can go both ways, nub. With the new login ways he is probably on a free server.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:41 AM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

this is fake me and champ proved this fake when he showed us 2 pics that looked exactly the same, the house portal hasnt moved, he didnt move his camera angle, the only difference was his inventory.

stop posting fake pics for attention SAYANK this is like your wat 50th time

took me 5 minutes to make this picture, it couldve been made more realistic by taking it in an area without npcs (he used a p server or edited the yellow dots or maybe used a p server but failed to notice theres no npcs or red dots in the cws pic and forgot to add em) but you get the point

i shouldve waited for him 2 post those 2 pics that look exactly the same because i cant find em >.>.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Ezudian

O will become famous soon enoughO will become famous soon enough

Why even post fake pictures? People will know it's fake, and it doesn't make you "e-cool".

-reped you. :)
Old 11-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Ezudian

letzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the rough

your picture has the summoning symbol so its clearly not nonmembers world. I'm not an expert or anything, but there are still supposed to be NPCs in member areas in nonmember worlds?
Old 11-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

It's funny he posted this, because the concept isn't completely fake.

[hide=50]If you stand here:

On the side that says members area... Once your membership runs out, if you were standing on that square, you will still be there, and not in Lumbridge.

I've done this before, and it works. No way to abuse it though, that I know of.[/hide]
Old 11-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by svew View Post
this is fake me and champ proved this fake when he showed us 2 pics that looked exactly the same, the house portal hasnt moved, he didnt move his camera angle, the only difference was his inventory.

stop posting fake pics for attention SAYANK this is like your wat 50th time

took me 5 minutes to make this picture, it couldve been made more realistic by taking it in an area without npcs (he used a p server or edited the yellow dots or maybe used a p server but failed to notice theres no npcs or red dots in the cws pic and forgot to add em) but you get the point

i shouldve waited for him 2 post those 2 pics that look exactly the same because i cant find em >.>.
your such a noob svew, how did you 'prove' anything? by showing you can make bad fakes?

of course, i took a pic of the world then my invent to prove it was a member world you idiot. i also wasn't going to show those other 2 pics on here, i have about 50 others of me in more interesting places.

oh and btw, members worlds retain almost no special effects or npc's on f2p worlds, theres no items or npcs in short. learn some basic bug abuse please =/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
sorry dude but you really FAIL, go to a members world, switch to f2p and tell me what you see okay thanks, then come back and see if i still fail. what a fucking moron seriously.