Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello
Icon14 Trade without your partner beside you.

Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech Anti-Leech

[Hide=25] Well, I was messing around with trading, and I found a glitch that allowed me to trade with someone, then move anywhere while still trading with them. Here was the best pic I could get:

Notice on my mini-map, nobody is near me. Its re-creatable, also.

I don't believe I can teleport. >.< I'm not fully sure of what I can do, I still need to do some testing.

[/hide]

[X] [X] [X]
Old 02-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Ezudian

Rune is on a distinguished road

Is this simply running right as the trade screen goes up? Because if so then lol...
Old 02-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Is this simply running right as the trade screen goes up? Because if so then lol...
No, this isn't simply running right as the trade screen goes up.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 02-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

[hide=25]nice, could be useful.
add more detail to your post like if you can click things if while its up and also where you can do it. if its client side then its probably not useful but serverside prob is. Also can you complete the trade while it is up.
If you want to reduce spam add more detail to your post so all the noobs dont ask so much stoof[/hide]
Old 02-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Are you able to teleport? If so then congrats. Also - are things interactable? And try things such as having people teleother you. I am not sure how you can conducting this since you say you can freely move, but sounds like a fun little bug =]
Old 02-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Ezudian

Pirate will become famous soon enoughPirate will become famous soon enough

Go on Entrana and let them give you armour, or get it up in BH and lend stuff etc..
Old 02-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Go on Entrana and let them give you armour, or get it up in BH and lend stuff etc..
I thought about that, but how would I click the crator to enter it, while my trade is up? If I could find some way to get past this, I'd be teh 1337 smuggler

[X] [X] [X]
Old 02-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

very interesting......
is it in members worlds only because if its nit i can think of a few things to do
Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Op9 View Post
very interesting......
is it in members worlds only because if its nit i can think of a few things to do
Hmm, I don't know. Considering everything in trade is members, its hard to say. A textbook example of why you should actually read the thread before you post.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 02-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

LOL, are you guys stupid? It's just a delay, the other guy trades him, runs off, he starts a delay, trades and bam.
http://media.putfile.com/Distance-Glitching

Closed Thread