Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice
You morons are pissing me off

you fucking assholes are pissing me off im so tired of you morons. stop pming me saying you know noclip, i know none of you noclip you little fucking posers. every single day i get pms on msn and sometimes on ezud saying "OMFG I KNOW NOCLIP HAHA IM GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE" from idiots that i cant believe i actually used to like at one point. go nnoy champ you idiots he knows noclip to y dont u annoy him. and stallreborn was idiotic enough to post an edited pic of champ7020 in priffdinas saying it was a picture of her lolol fucking desperate. SAYANK STOP ASKING FOR HINTS ON NOCLIP AND TELLING ME YOU KNOW IT AND SAYING YOU KNOW IT WITH EVERY OTHER PM. sithlords just become plain fucking annoying pming me with messages like "young svew, sithy knows all" and shit trying to look like he secretly knows noclip.

sithlord doesnt know noclip
sayank doesnt know noclip
stallreborn doesnt know noclip
anyone that i havent mentioned besides champ7020 and roboreapper dont know noclip!

next time i get a pm saying they know noclip im finding your fucking ip address and crashing your computer.

Old 09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Ezudian

MetalEd is on a distinguished road

Let's not turn this into more of a flame war than it started out to be. We all know stall, sith, and Sayank don't know noclip. I'd just rather not see any more reputable members get banned.

Old 09-19-2008, 07:28 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Wrong section svew.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 09-19-2008, 08:09 AM
Ezudian

Vveget2 will become famous soon enoughVveget2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Vveget2 Send a message via Yahoo to Vveget2 Send a message via Skype™ to Vveget2
Send a message via ICQ to Vveget2 Send a message via AIM to Vveget2

Quote:
next time i get a pm saying they know noclip im finding your fucking ip address and crashing your computer.
B is for badass.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by svew View Post
Ok, first of all, I HIGHLY doubt you understand what you just said. Let me clarify a few things for you.

1. LOL, you think you can crash a computer just by having an IP Address. You need way more than that, so good luck. 74.195.167.8 (Try something, You'll be offline for a year.)

2. In order to "crash someones computer" They would first have to download a file, created or edited by you. Since you know nothing of the sort, Try googling Poison Ivy, Or Sub7.

3. Seriously, get educated before you go around claiming to be a hacker.

Good fight kid, Good fight.

-- Epic Qoute List --
"Here Tyriq, A rose just for you!
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Support the Kolored Kids Klub!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanme4twplsl0l View Post
no noob,

svew means he'll noclip into your computer and cut some cables n shizzzzzz y'see?
Lol IRL @ That, and not necessarily, I can just delete file #32 and you will have to manually install windows or mac or linux again or use the startup disk every time.... So anyways, booting people offline is the most stupid thing an e - thug can do online, simple fix reset your router/modem or change our ip or make it static.

GF Everyone...

XandeR
Old 09-19-2008, 12:10 PM
Ezudian

Woodz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by svew View Post
Rawr! Illegal to da max! Dude calm down and just tell them to stop, all of you that keep messaging him please stop unless you know this stupid bug in a game that throws NOTHING towards the success you may have if you don't spend forever playing it. If you want to know some bug, LOOK FOR IT rather than getting him al angry for no reason.

~Ty
P.S. Enough "Dick" shouts svew, it got old :P
Old 09-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
Lol IRL @ That, and not necessarily, I can just delete file #32 and you will have to manually install windows or mac or linux again or use the startup disk every time.... So anyways, booting people offline is the most stupid thing an e - thug can do online, simple fix reset your router/modem or change our ip or make it static.

GF Everyone...
All I said was for him to try something, And he will be offline. and by the way, Good luck trying that, Tell me how it works out for you, deleting 32 without infecting them....

GG.

-- Epic Qoute List --
"Here Tyriq, A rose just for you!
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Support the Kolored Kids Klub!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

This is turning into a flamewar, and im NOT in the mood to be issues bans as I did this morning, failed a test, may be grounded. I just dont want fighting you guys, so locked.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Ezudian

red eyes 16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to red eyes 16 Send a message via Skype™ to red eyes 16

Jared whenever the fuck are you in the mood