Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 09:25 AM
1# Rare Name Salesman

Peetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of light

Ahh...I don't care about muslims, but I don't want them to be killed, either

Join my gallery, and give me a banana.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqkill.html#KILL

Please read it.

kthxbai

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Old 01-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGopher View Post
that looks like one of those things written by hobos with a 3rd grade education... and i can honestly say its basically the whole world VS. middle east? who you think is gonna win... and most of that is only because a select group of leaders TERRORIZE people into thinking this is true...

i honestly beilive that 50-75% of most muslims beilive that everyone who isnt muslim should die and the other % of them are nice people who really dont give a shit about other peoples beiliefs and just wants to be in peace... and
Juvinille, thats not fair to say that all religions do that... thats sterotyping... im a very religious (christian) person and i beilive in God and that others shoudl too, but i never talk about it in front of other people since i live in a place that has many religions already...

Old 01-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGopher View Post
This is the most juvenile, ignorant, and idiotic article I have ever seen. Ignorance is not an excuse for any of these.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:14 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

I dont have a problem with muslm but religeon is a bit skrewed up overall lol

Owned by teh sig?
Old 01-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Banned

Mr Jr is on a distinguished road

look first of all im muslim but i dont pray. and i dont care about another religeon as long as they r human lol and good persons. there 2 sides from every thing like theres a fucking bad muslims and good ones and bad cristians and good ones every thing has 2 sides bad and good and the bombing of 9/11 r u sure muslims did it? wer u on plane.no then please shut up maby its the american goverment or any body else did that to discrase the name of muslims etc. well thats my opinon
Old 01-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
that looks like one of those things written by hobos with a 3rd grade education... and i can honestly say its basically the whole world VS. middle east? who you think is gonna win... and most of that is only because a select group of leaders TERRORIZE people into thinking this is true...

i honestly beilive that 50-75% of most muslims beilive that everyone who isnt muslim should die and the other % of them are nice people who really dont give a shit about other peoples beiliefs and just wants to be in peace... and
Juvinille, thats not fair to say that all religions do that... thats sterotyping... im a very religious (christian) person and i beilive in God and that others shoudl too, but i never talk about it in front of other people since i live in a place that has many religions already...
Your saying I'm "sterotyping" yet you believe 50-75% of most Muslims believe that everyone who isn't Muslim should die? That's a contradiction if I've ever seen one.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:44 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

I know the images shown of Islam in the US is just used for slander. I know Islam promotes the thought of being peaceful, it doesn't condone violence. The extremists twist the meaning and use Islam as an excuse for violence.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Ezudian

White is on a distinguished road

Wasn't Muhammad a Buddhist?and the Koran was corrupted by men?

You clam Jesus was a Muslim and the Bible was corrupted by men.

yet there is no proof that these statements above are true!

also do you believe that Moses talked to Allah through a burning bush?
Old 07-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White View Post
Wasn't Muhammad a Buddhist?and the Koran was corrupted by men?

You clam Jesus was a Muslim and the Bible was corrupted by men.

yet there is no proof that these statements above are true!

also do you believe that Moses talked to Allah through a burning bush?
Epic Grave Digger.