Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery222 View Post
I shall do as I please and I couldn't care less if anyone here likes me or not.
Did you honestly just say that? You shall not do as you please. Because if a mod tells you to do something you listen. Don't be a wise ass. Next wise crack and you are getting an infraction.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Ezudian

Dream is on a distinguished road

nice, i love those but they arent usefull,
gratz on find
Old 05-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Ezudian

ghjj1 is on a distinguished road

I've managed to get stuck in a tree with someone else. We can't get out unless we teleport.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Ezudian

fury!!! is on a distinguished road

this glitch is extremely easy, its child's play. all you gotta do is interface and run to the black knight castle, and close it when you come near that spot. you always fly into that sand patch.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Ezudian

dk1st will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fury!!! View Post
this glitch is extremely easy, its child's play. all you gotta do is interface and run to the black knight castle, and close it when you come near that spot. you always fly into that sand patch.
what you dont know is that you can run around in that area without the help of an interface
Old 05-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

get ur person in i somewhere cause its about to get fixed!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Ezudian

Mystery222 is a jewel in the roughMystery222 is a jewel in the roughMystery222 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Did you honestly just say that? You shall not do as you please. Because if a mod tells you to do something you listen. Don't be a wise ass. Next wise crack and you are getting an infraction.
I totally did! :a12:
Old 05-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Ezudian

Fiilu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fiilu
Icon1 Glitch

Yes, an easy glitch, but at least it can be abused. How? Go inside a tree, and then go to a pvp world. No one can attack you. :) Has anyone managed to get to GE by the way? I know how to do it. Not trying to be like: "HAHAA I know how to do this, you do not!!" Simply pointing it out.
The glitches I know, that are not fixed: Evil tree delayed root glitch, Acrobat glitch, null walk (I dont move my feet when I am moving, when I am not moving I look like sitting down), A few Forced Teleports, Familiar in building mode, Building mode on everywhere, Butler dupe, Goblin everywhere, Noclip (POH) and I can be a penguin around runescape.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
It's not possible to get to the G.E it takes way more than 30 seconds of running to get there with interfaces up.
Well that must not be how he's doing it then, assuming he's telling the truth.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Ezudian

Fiilu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fiilu
Icon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
It's not possible to get to the G.E it takes way more than 30 seconds of running to get there with interfaces up.
I've tried a few times.
Jello was getting potential in a PvP world and said that a ranger attacked him, so I believe it is possible to be attacked.
Just be careful when doing it.
It is possible...but I can not tell how to do it..lets just say that you need something that you can use to stall the game for 30 seconds. No, the quick prayer piety spam does not do it. But it is possible. Really.
The glitches I know, that are not fixed: Evil tree delayed root glitch, Acrobat glitch, null walk (I dont move my feet when I am moving, when I am not moving I look like sitting down), A few Forced Teleports, Familiar in building mode, Building mode on everywhere, Butler dupe, Goblin everywhere, Noclip (POH) and I can be a penguin around runescape.