Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice
Default look what you've done

As of yesterday, a major bug was fixed.

Around two weeks ago somebody found the key aspect to many of our bugs, we grouped up & spoke to him about it, he said he wouldn't leak. apparently that wasn't true, within a week a few more noobs found the bug & yesterday it was patched.

What bugs am i talking about you may ask? This is how the bug worked.

Fluid_Karma discovered a personalized area that was very poorly coded, so poorly coded that it allowed you to use the cat cutscene in it. Once you used the cat cutscene the poorly coded perseonalized area was deleted so once you ended the cutscene, usually you would be put back in the area you entered from but since that is deleted you are put in the next personalized area that is created (explained better soon).

Personalized areas aren't created entirely randomly, they are created in blank unused areas of runescape, depending on the population of the world sometimes they are created near eachother. We discovered a way to abuse this, by going to a populated world where lots of personalized areas were being created. So once you end the cat cutscene (refer to paragraph above) you would be put in whatever personalized area was spawned where the old one used to be. Whether this be a cutscene like draynor bank cutscene, fight caves, circus, POH's, pretty much anywhere. Many other bugs were created using this, if you spawned in a cutscene you would be able to tele out retaining the effects, your prayer wouldn't drop giving you infinite prayer. Also as a side effect, using this on a PvP world when you attack someone & they auto retaliate or attack back they would skull & you wouldn't.

The bug was originally found by Fluid_Karma, me & Hej found it then Fluid_Karma taught us more & what it does. Fluid_Karma then went on & taught Svew & Champ7020. Like i said, this powerful bug was ruined by a simple idiot who got too excited over a bug and can't comprehend what not leaking means.

We had this tightly secured, unknown to anybody, unleaked for almost 5 months. How did we do this you may ask? The general perception of 'leaking' is when someone tells someone else a bug, well no. Leaking is posting a picture or a video, even if they don't show any important information about the bug. Leaking is even telling someone the bug exists, if nobody knows that a bug exists it is likely to never be found unless it is something simple.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Holy fuck. o.O
That's a mass amount of uses, and a mass amount of suckyness for it getting leaked out and patched. :S
Bad day for Bug Abuse.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

yeah well blame the fucking retards which inhabit 95% of bug abuse sites.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:06 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

That is fucking gay

Een tho i ppst bug pics, they r useless bugs that won get fixed

Owned by teh sig?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:05 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg999 View Post
That is fucking gay

Een tho i ppst bug pics, they r useless bugs that won get fixed
no bug is ever to useless to leak.

i'm pretty much done, no motivation to keep going anymore.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:15 AM
Ezudian

Happy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really nice

So cave ur saying there is no point in having the bug section in the forums which meaning there is practicly saying there is no point in having this website. And how do u no that is was somone on ezud who leaked it it could have been any website u should be more carful wat u say lol

don't spam or leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:01 AM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy man007 View Post
So cave ur saying there is no point in having the bug section in the forums which meaning there is practicly saying there is no point in having this website. And how do u no that is was somone on ezud who leaked it it could have been any website u should be more carful wat u say lol
Wow, can somebody please give this KID a grammar book? Happy Man, he never once said someone from Ezud leaked it, never suggested removing the bug section, therefore making your entire post stupid and outright FUCKING MORONIC. Learn to actually read an entire post, you god damned short bus enthusiast.

It's faggots like you that make abortion seem okay

-- Epic Qoute List --
"Here Tyriq, A rose just for you!
(@ )>--'----
"Fuck the rose, SMD"

Support the Kolored Kids Klub!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Ezudian

icy ice will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to icy ice Send a message via Skype™ to icy ice

There are too many leechers/leakers these days, many glitches/bugs get leaked on yt etc.
Many ppl register to this site to leech only and ask for bugs...
Old 02-17-2009, 07:34 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

"When you look at this month***8217;s Behind the Scenes, you will notice that there are quite a few updates you are still waiting for, including an update to the quest list, a rework of the random event system and a price checker. Sadly, you will not be able to enjoy these updates until next week.

Unforeseen technical difficulties have forced us to postpone these updates, but please be assured that next week***8217;s update will consist not only of the upgrades that we planned for this week, but also next week***8217;s feature the Evil Tree, which is already on the lookout for a spot to spread its roots...

Please excuse the delay. We promise you will get all the content with next week***8217;s update.

Mod Fetzki
RuneScape Content Team Leader"

Jagex is trying to fix everything about this then, aren't they..
Old 02-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

To many leakers... *sigh*