Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

Nice lol.

and alittle off topic: Did you buy that Fiery ko account?

Because I seem to remember at some point in time in my RuneScape "life" where I played on that account lol. Might have been a different name.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations for successfully leeching a bug and claiming it as your own. Maybe before next time you decide to post:
- Read the rules thread.
- Get your hands off other peoples bugs, and if feel idiotic enough to post images of a bug you leeched give credit where it is due.
- Infract yourself for being a leecher.
- Thankyou
Old 07-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Ezudian

Pork is on a distinguished road

Nice, next time make the pictures .jpeg format so my dial-up can load it faster.

TY!
Old 07-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
Congratulations for successfully leeching a bug and claiming it as your own. Maybe before next time you decide to post:
- Read the rules thread.
- Get your hands off other peoples bugs, and if feel idiotic enough to post images of a bug you leeched give credit where it is due.
- Infract yourself for being a leecher.
- Thankyou
FROM WHO DID I LEECH THIS? And Fiery Ko is my own account I am the only one who played on it.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

amazing how nobody ever comes up with original bugs anymore, just ones found by other people that they try claim as their own.

Ezud's exploiters at their finest.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

Hmm, let put two and two together.
About 4 months ago or so, maybe a bit less, Sayank, Hej, Karma and me found the bug you used to complete that smuggle. It was kept unleaked untill recently when some fucktart idiots found it and decided it would be a good idea to tell all their friends. Then after its pretty widely leaked you come along and decide "wow let's make all these noobs think im a hax bug abuser and leak some pictures of a bug that i just leeched off someone else, lets hope no1 notices." well unfortunately people have noticed, and you have successfully managed to piss me off. How you got exploiter is anyone's guess, because all i have ever seen from you are video after video and picture after picture of bugs you have leaked off people much more capable and clever at bugging rs.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
Hmm, let put two and two together.
About 4 months ago or so, maybe a bit less, Sayank, Hej, Karma and me found the bug you used to complete that smuggle. It was kept unleaked untill recently when some fucktart idiots found it and decided it would be a good idea to tell all their friends. Then after its pretty widely leaked you come along and decide "wow let's make all these noobs think im a hax bug abuser and leak some pictures of a bug that i just leeched off someone else, lets hope no1 notices." well unfortunately people have noticed, and you have successfully managed to piss me off. How you got exploiter is anyone's guess, because all i have ever seen from you are video after video and picture after picture of bugs you have leaked off people much more capable and clever at bugging rs.
so, who leaked it to me again?
Old 07-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Ezudian

Hej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura about

Alright, stop the flaming or im locking the thread.