Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Guides & How-Tos

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold
Default How To Make a Dry Ice Bomb

How to make a Dry Ice Bomb

I made this guide around a year ago, so forgive me for my horrifying grammar.

Quote:
This guide is a fun experiment, i hope you try it out. i'm pretty sure most people now how to make a dry ice bomb but oh well.

Note: the best place to do this is in a deserted area, a empty parking lot is perfectly fine
Warning this is very dangerous, i'm not responsible for any harm or damage done to you

Instructions:

1. Get a water bottle and fill it up with water.
Note:
do not to put too much water because the dry ice (CO2) needs space to expand when its reacting with the water and if the water is there it wont have alot of space, making it a smaller explosion.

2. Get some dry ice from a local store (it shouldn't cost too much)

3. Fill the water bottle with a few pieces of dry ice, by now there should be smoke coming from the bottle.

4. Put the lid on the bottle/ seal the bottle

5. Throw the water bottle far away from yourself, and watch the reaction as you hear a large BOOM!!!

This is the video which i learned most of this info from. It also provides step by step instruvtion if you need extra help:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78066703715064

Hope you enjoyed my simple guide on how to make a dry ice bomb :P

+rep is appreciated.

Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by V I S T 4 View Post
Moral of the art of bomb making, don't do it in a neighborhood, do it like out in a field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
- Don't squeeze the air out of the bottle before putting the cap on, or fill the bottle to the top.
- Don't shake the bottle after the cap is on.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

People please be careful doing this, I burned my arm severly while playing with dry ice. I now have a two and half inch scar on my arm. Be safe.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Ezudian

EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoANM View Post
Note: the best place to do this is in a deserted area, a empty parking lot is perfectly fine
Warning this is very dangerous, i'm not responsible for any harm or damage done to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
People please be careful doing this, I burned my arm severly while playing with dry ice. I now have a two and half inch scar on my arm. Be safe.
Wow really? That must suck.

That's also why i included a warning. ;)

Old 10-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Dont's:
- Don't squeeze the air out of the bottle before putting the cap on, or fill the bottle to the top.

Don't do either of those, or it may explode in your face. Some guy on Ebaumsworld got fucked up by doing that.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I've never done this, but me and a few friends did "The Works Bomb" in my yard.

Long story short, neighbors called the police, police searched for us for 3 hours, bomb squad was also there, they ended up finding us and giving us each 50 hours community service.

Moral of the art of bomb making, don't do it in a neighborhood, do it like out in a field.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
Dont's:

Don't do either of those, or it may explode in your face. Some guy on Ebaumsworld got fucked up by doing that.
Ouch. Well, i suppose common sense is a key factor in performing this experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V I S T 4 View Post
I've never done this, but me and a few friends did "The Works Bomb" in my yard.

Long story short, neighbors called the police, police searched for us for 3 hours, bomb squad was also there, they ended up finding us and giving us each 50 hours community service.

Wow, 50 hours of community service :eek:.

I took your advice, and i added it to a small advice section i made. :)

Old 10-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoANM View Post
Ouch. Well, i suppose common sense is a key factor in performing this experiment.

Wow, 50 hours of community service :eek:.

I took your advice, and i added it to a small advice section i made. :)
Yeah, I was pissed about it.
I ended up getting off with doing around 30 and my mom signed off that I did an extra 20.
It still sucked though.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

oo Thant must suck

O well thAt's the risk...
Old 11-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

were do i get dry ice
Old 11-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
were do i get dry ice
"2. Get some dry ice from a local store (it shouldn't cost too much)"