Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold
Default Immature faggots

I was in band today, and the teacher gives me the solo on this song to have my turn at. (I play trumpet) It's a really good part, and he is giving each trumpet a chance to try it so he knows which one is the best. I had played this at home many times; it's my favorite part of any song. OK, hell yes, I'm going to fucking rock this, right? It's coming up, and the trumpets next to me start fucking trying to make me nervous and screw this up. I start... those bastards in the corner of my eye... FUCK!!! Just hit a flat instead of a natural. They burst out into a silent cackle. My lips get all shaky now and I sound like bullshit. You have no clue how fucking embarrassing this is. It sounds like a whimpering dog learning a nursery rhyme. And to top it off, I just blew impressing this girl that I like by sounding like a sack of bullshit. These faggots didn't screw the other kid up when he played it the day before.

FUCK YOURSELVES, RICHY, FRED, ZACK, FRANK, AND ZACK AGAIN. GROW SOME FUCKING PUBES YOU IMMATURE LITTLE TWITS.

[/rant]
Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Ezudian

lagunka has a spectacular aura aboutlagunka has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to lagunka
Send a message via AIM to lagunka

Cut them fagots up.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to post Zack's phone # on *****. :)
Old 10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Attiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to all

dont get so angry they are just being kids, who cares, youll have more chances to impress girls :), hopefully different chances because blowing into a metal pipe isnt impressive
Old 10-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Proud Linux User

Instrument =/= metal pipe
Old 10-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

If your as good as I bet/you say you are, then it shouldn't be hard to impress the gal another time :P Just don't give up and will the idiots instruments with soap :)
Old 10-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

you should try to get another chance to play the solo in private with your teacher....and your girl
Old 10-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Ezudian

imahobo has a spectacular aura aboutimahobo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to imahobo Send a message via Skype™ to imahobo
Send a message via AIM to imahobo

fuck man, i used to play trumpet and drums (jus drums now), nd i was in band. I had to play both trupet and drum parts (idk how they fuck i did) but i had to do this snare solo, then right after hit a B note on the trumpet like right on the dot, and the teacher was like preesuring me wen i didnt wanna fuckin multitask and i fucked up at a football game

Old 10-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

haha band nerd!, jk lol;
do what i do:
1.JOIN THE MAFIA
2.make them $50 per kill
3.pee on thier graves

Old 10-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Attiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMaster03 View Post
Instrument =/= metal pipe
Actually, Trumpets are made of brass with is a metal alloy formed through a chemical reaction from iodizing copper and then heating it.

A typical trumpet is basically just a long cylindrical tube (hence pipe) with openings on both sides curved into a trumpet shape with a funnel opening allowing sound to be amplified.

So technically, a Trumpet = A Metal Pipe

Posting someone's phone number online because they bothered you in band class or whatever is a little immature.
Closed Thread