Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Ezudian

dk1st will become famous soon enough
Default How to Kill Someone 90 Levels Under you in PvP

Well maybe not the most useful glitch, but certainly good for a few laughs. In short if you have a familiar it is able to enter into combat with ANY level in a pvp world

---------------------------

Jimmymarch2

31-Dec-2008 21:40:01
Last edited on 31-Dec-2008 23:34:39 by Jimmymarch2

well, here is my storry.

i was doing the usual, killing green dragons with the cannon in pvp. suddenly some guy (level 13 comes to the green dragons with a pack yak... my cannon started shooting the pack yak and after that he went to the bank.
The next thing i know he has an ice titan following him... and my cannon shoots it. it comboed 10+'s and in the second hit i was dead. i went back, and the guy who did it said he got my cannonballs, and an amulet of glory. he then told me that it was for being at his spot, and trying to take it over.

When i was standing in the middle of lumbridge i could still hear my cannon attacking the familiar, and when i got back it hit me again. i took my cannon, and i ran away as fast as possible. i ran back, and then he told me what he got.

This is not about the items it's about the level.

Has this happened to anyone els before?

The reason why i went to pvp... is because there is never anyone my level there to kill me... also... i was risking 75k+ for future drops.

The main reason i was killing green dragons in pvp is because i was going to go dark bow pking with 60 ranged. my ranged level is 59... i was getting ready to do it, and i figured i would get my drops up for pvp before i can actuially pk.
When my cannon hit the pack yak i didn't think he would do anything about it. the pack yak was also walking up to me, and hitting me.

Rs Froums Quick find code: 74-75-615-58166159
Old 12-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Ezudian

Glitching is a jewel in the roughGlitching is a jewel in the roughGlitching is a jewel in the rough

Don't you have to attack a monster/player for the summon monster to attack?
Also this could've happened because he attacked the summon causing it to retaliate.
Btw what was the guys combat level and what level of wildy was he in?
Old 12-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitching View Post
Don't you have to attack a monster/player for the summon monster to attack?
Also this could've happened because he attacked the summon causing it to retaliate.
Btw what was the guys combat level and what level of wildy was he in?
lol did you even read it? idiot
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:54 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

They cannon attacked the monster.
That's why it fought back Glitching.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

lol thats funny, this could help alot :P

Owned by teh sig?
Old 12-31-2008, 08:01 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Theoretically you could attack someone 118 combat levels lower then you.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Ezudian

BP4L has a spectacular aura aboutBP4L has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1st View Post
Well maybe not the most useful glitch, but certainly good for a few laughs. In short if you have a familiar it is able to enter into combat with ANY level in a pvp world

---------------------------

Jimmymarch2

31-Dec-2008 21:40:01
Last edited on 31-Dec-2008 23:34:39 by Jimmymarch2

well, here is my storry.

i was doing the usual, killing green dragons with the cannon in pvp. suddenly some guy (level 13 comes to the green dragons with a pack yak... my cannon started shooting the pack yak and after that he went to the bank.
The next thing i know he has an ice titan following him... and my cannon shoots it. it comboed 10+'s and in the second hit i was dead. i went back, and the guy who did it said he got my cannonballs, and an amulet of glory. he then told me that it was for being at his spot, and trying to take it over.

When i was standing in the middle of lumbridge i could still hear my cannon attacking the familiar, and when i got back it hit me again. i took my cannon, and i ran away as fast as possible. i ran back, and then he told me what he got.

This is not about the items it's about the level.

Has this happened to anyone els before?

The reason why i went to pvp... is because there is never anyone my level there to kill me... also... i was risking 75k+ for future drops.

The main reason i was killing green dragons in pvp is because i was going to go dark bow pking with 60 ranged. my ranged level is 59... i was getting ready to do it, and i figured i would get my drops up for pvp before i can actuially pk.
When my cannon hit the pack yak i didn't think he would do anything about it. the pack yak was also walking up to me, and hitting me.

Rs Froums Quick find code: 74-75-615-58166159
He Could Have Attacked You Regardless. Because Your Out in The Wild and Your Pvp Level Of Whom You can attack increases

So let's say you were in teh wild, Erm 16 deep.

And Your a lvl 90, If you go in 16 wilderness. and The Lowest you could attack before was, lets say, 74? well, now it is 45. You Get me?

And It Goes For Levels Higher than your Combat.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:44 PM
Ezudian

dk1st will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP4L View Post
He Could Have Attacked You Regardless. Because Your Out in The Wild and Your Pvp Level Of Whom You can attack increases

So let's say you were in teh wild, Erm 16 deep.

And Your a lvl 90, If you go in 16 wilderness. and The Lowest you could attack before was, lets say, 74? well, now it is 45. You Get me?

And It Goes For Levels Higher than your Combat.
#1 kid is not me
#2 the kid was lv 42 he was ***level 138*** i dont see how any level wildy would allow them two to fight
Old 12-31-2008, 09:43 PM
Ezudian

Lolwot is on a distinguished road

That is very rare that it happened, who would try that? it would be funny if he died
Old 12-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Ezudian

Chaos Knight is on a distinguished road

it only useful if you got high as summon