Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
Okay here's my list of apologies...

Jared- Your right I probably didn't have much of a right to come here on the first day and ask for stuff. I'm still new at this bug abuse thing. Right now my knowledge is little if any...I honestly didn't come here to leak and leach. I came here to get a better understanding of how bugs are found. Find some stuff out for my own. Learn the basics, and then become a better part of this community. I apologize for my behavior and it was improper, no matter how you guys acted towards me. My behavior was improper and regrettable. I just hope you guys will give me a second chance before making a final decision on how long my stay is here.

Jello-I am way out of my league here. I'm still new at this bug abuse thing. Right now my knowledge is little if any...I honestly didn't come here to leak and leach. I came here to get a better understanding of how bugs are found. Find some stuff out for my own. Learn the basics, and then become a better part of this community. I apologize for my behavior and it was improper, no matter how you guys acted towards me. My behavior was improper and regrettable. I just hope you guys will give me a second chance before making a final decision on how long my stay is here. But I honestly did not come here to leak, and leach, and basically get everything fixed. I came here to get a better understanding of glitches, learn some stuff, and find out some pretty cool shit on my own.

To the Ezud Community- I'm sorry about my behavior here thus far. I will try and become a better part of this community and a contributer. Not someone looked down upon. I want to get better at finding out bugs on my own. I don't expect you guys to leak me glitches. I just ask that you try and help my understanding of how all this works, to the best of your ability. Help me out with the basics or the "rules" if you will like with the priorities and such. I regret my behavior thus far and I will try and do better in this community.

I'm sorry everyone.
Thank you for your apology. Enjoy your stay.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamming OS View Post
I'd like to point out how you guys are complete ass holes. This guy did want to leech, but you know damn fucking well everyone of you has leeched from people you know. Don't pick on the kid cause he's new and doesn't know anything. I'm a bawz leech, coolstoryhuh?
So is Envy, Jello, Jared, Me, Elmos, Ice, Mezala, Dragon, Every one else. Everyone has done it and you all picked this new kid to flame and start an uproar, he wants to learn. He asked what an SI was and you flipped shit over that. I realized you "let" him apologize, when he didn't even need to do that. Because the the people in power can just ban him for not doing what they say. Xander is the only one not power abusing. Let's see everyone else apologize for leeching/leaking, instead of picking on new people and taking advantage of them.

Oh for the failed trolling that's going to come, I'm not mad bro. I scam I, I can't pk, I'm a faggot, Uhhhhh what else would you say, l0l i iz banzored, You may say I have no life, let's see, hai. kthxbai. <3 Love youuuuuu.

Altair, you wont learn anything here. Chances are you'll just be banned in the future.
Don't take anything Mezala, Attiusca, Ice, or Elmosbox try to say to you personally. They're failed trolls. Dawgggg.
First, unblock me on Msn.

Jared, I have to agree a second apology was pushing it too far. Altair obviously seems like he wants to learn. We've had so many new noobs coming here to leech bugs, we assumed he was another one. I'm too high to write anymore. Sorry Altair.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 10-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Ezudian

jasper* is on a distinguished road

1. Bug Abuse is dead
2. Jared you are a leeching retard, stop accusing other people of leeching when everyone knows that the only bugs you know are ones you have leeched
3. Jello, must i post some msn logs
4. Give the kid a chance
Old 10-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper* View Post
1. Bug Abuse is dead
2. Jared you are a leeching retard, stop accusing other people of leeching when everyone knows that the only bugs you know are ones you have leeched
3. Jello, must i post some msn logs
4. Give the kid a chance
You can just fuck off. Not even willing to deal with trash like you.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 10-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

this guy has more initiative to be successful at bug abuse then every single one of you pussies here he just doesn't understand how things work around here yet, already I have more respect for him then most of you faggots who sit around ezud all day posting things as lame as 'gtfo my ezuds' - it's not your ezud and nobody knows you.

if you ban him you have to ban Jared for leaking like 6 bugs to Mod Dc in exchange for his accounts being unbanned, yes we have proof and it was a few months ago but as Jellofag said it doesn't matter where or when it happened.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:39 AM
Ezudian

Scamming OS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
First, unblock me on Msn.

Jared, I have to agree a second apology was pushing it too far. Altair obviously seems like he wants to learn. We've had so many new noobs coming here to leech bugs, we assumed he was another one. I'm too high to write anymore. Sorry Altair.
First, I haven't even been online more than 5 minutes so I don't bother even turning msn on.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:03 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
this guy has more initiative to be successful at bug abuse then every single one of you pussies here he just doesn't understand how things work around here yet, already I have more respect for him then most of you faggots who sit around ezud all day posting things as lame as 'gtfo my ezuds' - it's not your ezud and nobody knows you.

if you ban him you have to ban Jared for leaking like 6 bugs to Mod Dc in exchange for his accounts being unbanned, yes we have proof and it was a few months ago but as Jellofag said it doesn't matter where or when it happened.
So have half of your bugging group, and this community..

And your telling me that your flawless bugging group, has never once leaked, leeched, or pressured another person into telling bugs. And I can get screen shots of some massive leaks here, and you still don't seem to understand that I DON'T CARE.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:38 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
So have half of your bugging group, and this community..

And your telling me that your flawless bugging group, has never once leaked, leeched, or pressured another person into telling bugs. And I can get screen shots of some massive leaks here, and you still don't seem to understand that I DON'T CARE.
you can keep telling yourself you don't care all you want but the fact remains everytime you try criticize or publicly embarrass people like this you just bring into the light that you are a huge fucking nerd virgin hypocrite.

i don't know why but seems you recently took on a new persona as some prodigy of bug abuse talking shit down to people like you're any better but really you haven't influenced anything in any way and you're a straight up nobody.

name one bug you've been the original founder of, oh and fake bugs don't count.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Ezudian

Scamming OS is on a distinguished road

Yeah buddy - Rollin' like a big shot - Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop. Fresh paint job, fresh outside, Is the outside frame in the trunk wide? Are the rims big? Do it ride good? Lean back right hand on the pinewood.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Too much e-drama. Can I just shut the site down?

#21 won't even give Envy FTP access, so no new updates are gonna happen. Eventually it'll just die. Why not quit now and keep atleast a fragment of our pride.

For a little bit, it actually looked like the the site was gonna go somewhere. That's changed. We're back to the start of the rollercoaster without any hax.

[X] [X] [X]
Closed Thread