Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of
Default cave failed (quoted by him)

well I was almost there, almost made it to being completely maxed 1 def pure but then I failed and accidently had whip on controlled after switching from ags which got me 2 def.

my stats atm are 99 range, 96 hp, 99 str, 75 att, 94 mage and 2 def

pretty much I feel like I've failed because I'll never have the perfect stats I wanted when I originally made the account, I know it doesn't make a difference to my combat but it just looks ugly and we all know pures are about two things, owning and having good looking stats and let's face it 2 defence doesn't look as good as 1.

so my question to u is should i just continue on with 2 defence or perhaps try for something different.. note i do enjoy having 1 def and did plan on staying 1 def when i maxed but it's hard to look at 2 def lol.

this was written by cave i thought i should share. everyone should give there prayers to this fine gentlmen because he got 2 defence and from his point of view it ruined his account. this was seen on rsc pkgen
Old 07-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Start over.
Failed account. He's got a sweet main though now. I'm sure he can tank hella hard.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

I say he gives it away to vanity :P

Na, He should keep it as a pure. 2hp isn't too bad :)
Old 07-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

How's he gonna xfer the 200m+ if he starts over...

[X] [X] [X]
Old 07-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Ezudian

Nachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Nachos
Send a message via AIM to Nachos

just get it 20 def, that looks pretty good and thats about as high def level pures get.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Ezudian

Iced Liquid is an unknown quantity at this point

20 def rune gaunts initiate mith defender new pvp armor and mystic. All ftw all reasonf for 20 def.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

no he failed, tbh the stats arent that great and the old purefisher woulda ripped him, 85 def 99 range 99 mage , 99 combat and shit.

edit: if his main is around 118-120 cb ill hybrid dm him
Old 07-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
no he failed, tbh the stats arent that great and the old purefisher woulda ripped him, 85 def 99 range 99 mage , 99 combat and shit.

edit: if his main is around 118-120 cb ill hybrid dm him
um clearly u missed the sarcasm, he was saying he has a good main now because some people consider 2 def to not be pure anymore. i'm still 2 def though and gonna keep it that way, and of course ur acc would win because ur 85 def.. unless u wanna dm my real main which is 131 combat.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:47 AM
Ezudian

yeah mines 131 also whats the name sir hybrid dm mystic rune top legs kite tank gear no super defs whip dds
Old 07-17-2009, 04:06 AM
Ezudian

Prophecy will become famous soon enough

Just dump this account and start over a new one .