Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice
Default Hide Hack change

i've updated the thread, and think it should seriously be looked into and considered.

Admins, Super mods & Mods can see through every hide hack, that should stay in effect.

My idea is, create a hide hack that you can set so only a certain ranking can see through.

e.g;

[hide=exploiter]content[/hide]

and only exploiter rank and above could see it.

this is how i think they should go in order of priority;

LOWEST: [hide=x]content[/hide] - this is what we have now, donators and people with the right post count can still see through it, this should still remain

SECOND: [hide=donator]content[/hide] - only donators and above could see through it

THIRD: [hide=exploiter]content[/hide] - only exploiters and above could see through it

FOURTH: [hide=administrator] - with this one, it should be the highest of hide hacks and moderators, super moderators and administrators should be able to see through it, good for posting something you only want moderators+ to see.

i don't see the point in making one for 'legend' ranking as their is only one person with that rank, maybe they should have the same priority as an exploiter and fit into that category.

my reasoning behind this is, the only hide hack we have now can be surpassed no matter how many posts are required, by simply donating 2$ to the site.

nowadays, we have quite a few supporters/donators, many of them are or could be leechers and leakers, so it is pretty much impossible to hide content from them. we also have people who post simply to raise their post count and see through hide hacks.

another annoying thing is that people will either quote what you say, or put some of what is hidden in their post.

e.g;

[hide=1]fjdkfdsjfsd[/hide]

then they will post something like;

lolz can fjdkfdsjfsd really do that?

if this can't or won't be done, heres another solution;

1. make it so only 'high donators' can see through any hidehack, so make supporters and donators can't.

2. at the least, make it so supporters can't and only donators and high donators can..
Old 11-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

The hidehack we have actually has that option, hence the STG button on the menu for posting unfortunately I do not know how it works.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
The hidehack we have actually has that option, hence the STG button on the menu for posting unfortunately I do not know how it works.
perhaps reading a guide or something when you have time, then you could make the change :).
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

I've looked in the guide they provide and they don't give a clear meaning as to how to use it.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Ezudian

Attrejiu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
I think the forum is big enough to find 1 guy who can help with it... just make special thread :o
Old 11-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Ezudian

King Protos is on a distinguished road

I remember it has something to do with the numbers associated with certain groups in order to hide it for that group.

course I've forgotten the proper format =\
Old 11-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Ask other admins on experienced forums if they know.

XandeR
Old 11-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Read the Readme. I'd assume it does go by group IDs though.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Ezudian

i've updated the thread.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Ezudian

EndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura about

Yes but no. It's a good concept but people payed their $3 in order to see through full hide hacks; it would be unfair to take it away after they've payed.